Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Soathing my Soul on my SSS#38

Dämpar och lugnar min själ... eller NOT!

Helg igen. Kul... efter den ansträngd vecka för mig. Igår, fredag den 13:e var det lite jobbigt för min del på jobbet. Kollegan som jobbar med dem arbetsuppgifterna jag jobbar ihop är alltid ledig på fredagar. Och jag har en ny adept? Herrej---ar! Jag jobbar för 3 pers? förlåt! men det blev bara för mycket. Vet Ni? jag fick ett utbrott på e.m! Otrolig att jag kunde hålla så länge. Jag hade bokat en VIP kväll hos min vän men fick sitta tills kl.18.30 på jobbet. Så blev träffen av. Vad görs om man är för snäll? men får ingen kred för den? Jag tyckte synd om mig själv och grät hela vägen hem. Så blev min fredagsmys försörd. TAck varre jobbet!

Men när jag kom hem, familjen väntade på mig med paket i handen. HUH? från var? Jag har ju ingen tävling eller utlottning på gång förran nästa helg? Men jag är ju osynlig i svenska bloggsfären? Vem kan den va? Jådå! Öppnade hastigt och--- OJDÅ!

Vilket vintage paket! Det är verkligen så fint.
Sen detta! vintage kort. Det blir mitt bok/dagbokmärket...Perfect! Esperanza (Hope)
That's my name in Spanish: My full name is: Maria Esperanza Fe Caridad
HA! en skiva!!! av Bertil Andersson

Jag är otroligt glad för min tidig julklapp. Jag lyssnade på en gång och blev förälskad i dem lugna musik. Nu är min samling av lugna och avstressade CD har en ny kompis. Tusen tack goa A-M i "Ett Rött Monogram". Det var verkligen en överaskning. U got me, dear! *wink. Me love---surprises...
****************************************************
Imorse vi gick upp tidig eftersom vi kan inte somna om. Dottern vår kom hem runt kl.02.30. Hon och klasskompisarna var på fest och så klar som MADER... är man orolig nuförtiden. Gubben min hämtade henne och andra 5 -tjejkompisarna.

Jag och GH åkte till loppis i Vårberg en stund. Första gången för mig. Hmmm...mycket skräp. Hittade gamla väskor som jag ska visa Er efter make-over efter min smak. Ha ha... gubben min blev häpnad med min trams. "vad ska du göra med dem?" alltså "dem" §;-) 3 styckna blev köpet. Vi åkte vidare till en annan krims-krams affär med mer skräp. Köpte 2 ljusstakar och gamla 3 st gamla tallrikar i olika storlekar. Jag ska göra ngnting utav dem, tänkte jag.

Nu slutprat med min dag. Jag tog några bilder för mitt inlägg för SSS...

Subtle on my soathing SS Day
My Wonderer & the Muser Angels are sitting in my stairway watching over Us---
Reflection early this morning in the kitchen. An avocado planted last summer
GH (great hubby) lit a candle b4 I came down to welcome me with a good day
My shower at SPA corner after my morning shower...
My pilates balls greet me too & said "don't dare just to pass by"
But told her "BRB-be right back" my Philippine caserole is waiting for me...
B4 I went up, saw my project awaits me too... ahhh--- reveal later
Oh! drizzled last night? frosty on our car! Brrr...
Then heading for a nice early morning walk in a 2 man hand...

Yes, that's my day...but b4 everything else a summing up from my week last week? It was hidious, awful, too much work. My & MJ's tasks might not that complicated physically but in thoughts? It take all my strength away after the day end. Yesterday, I was alone in this task, as MJ have Friday's off. Mind you, we have an aspirant too? It means, I must do both mine & MJ's tasks plus my asprirant? Around 4pm, one by one in my dept went off for the day and that makes me outrageous! I always work OT almost everyday. When I know, my responsibilities aren't done? I can't just leave the office coz I done my 7.5 hrs? Nope... not my style. Sometimes I wonder and feel self pity. I been working hard but do you think I got cred for what I done? Do you think a 100$ per month salary raised can pay my thoughtfulnes? I guess it's a give & take or a win-win situation? but naah! I promised myself that this will be ended.

I went home broken hearted. I walked home crying and I really long to be back home, to soathe my soul and recharge my strenght.

The photos above in Swedish I received yesterday, was from a dearie bloggie friend A-M "Ett Rött Monogram" a wonderful surprised. I never thought that my bloggie friends appreciated what I have had offered them. This surprise make me smile and happy again. I do love surprises and am good at it too. Million thanks Anna Maria... this gift will be cherish till the end!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK-END GOOD PEPS!
Don't 4get to visit Tracey at:
For the fabulous Shadow Shot Sunday collage from her participants.
Hope you're in the best of mood now T as you have a sunny day, Down Under...

Kommentarer

  1. Great collection! I like how you shared your whole day with us :-)


    Shadows in Boston Downtown!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh, yes! It is a great selection and a lovely look at your day! Marvelous shadow shots!

    Enjoy your day!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  3. The angels sit nicely on the shelf, and their shadows are delicate as they are lined up. I like the wire candle holder, the lines sitting large and delicate on the wall. The shower shadow is cute, but not so cute is the frozen rain on the Saab -it is winter in Scandinavia, but too early!

    SvaraRadera
  4. I liked that candle shot and its shadows. Mabuhay kabayan.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lovely soft shodows. I love the candle. The frost must be cold for a girl from the Philippines.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lots of variety here - a day in the life of Chie - terrific stuff - have a happy Sunday!

    SvaraRadera
  7. I'm so not likin' those frosty morns on my windshields...I'm not a winter person, so I'lll take the shots of sunshine and flowers any ol' time, but it is what it is, so I guess I'll just deal and play on the computer.

    Have a wonderful day and enjoy some great music this weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  8. You are one busy woman! Thanks for sharing your day, it's just fascinating.

    SvaraRadera
  9. Casserole looks yummy. save some for me..lol I'm doing good but busy too as usual. Life is good. thanks for dropping in on my journal again. see you again soon... hugz!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Lovely photos as usual Chie-I really love the sewing machine one.
    Work can be so tough at times-don't despair-even though they don't deserve you at least you have the satisfaction of knowing you are working hard and doing the right thing.
    Hope your weekend is very relaxing!

    SvaraRadera
  11. As always, this is a beautiful set of photos. I especially like the soothing candle one and the sewing machine with your project in the works. It's very creative!

    I am so sorry you are so unhappy at work, and I understand that almost overwhelming need to get home again. I share that feeling. I hope things get better for you.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Trevligt med paket,
    trevlig helg, kram.

    SvaraRadera
  13. Richie...it sounds like you need a spa weekend! Gracious - I think you ARE busier than we are girl! Take some time off this weekend just for you!

    SvaraRadera
  14. As usual, I always enjoy your shadow shot posts. Have a really good week.

    Hugs,
    Paz

    SvaraRadera
  15. Sorry about your work related issues. Sounds stressful. At least it's now the weekend and you can relax and recharge. Maybe things will be better this week. Love all of your shadow shots!

    SvaraRadera
  16. What a lovely little package!
    My favorite shadow is the wire candle holder - lovely shadow and mood in the image.

    SvaraRadera
  17. Godmorgon. Jag blir jätteglad för att du blir glad, visst är det vacker musik. Och inte är du osynlig i blogg-världen, det är alltid kul när du har nytt inlägg. Hoppas du fick en lugn och bra helg.
    Var rädd om dig vännen.
    Goa kramen
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  18. lovely series of photos, nice shadows and lovely vintage crafts

    SvaraRadera
  19. Önskar dej en bättre start på veckan än slutet var!! Skönt avkopplande att få shoppa lite onödigt ibland..bra för själen!! kram på dej !!=)

    SvaraRadera
  20. So many beautiful shadows followed you around during your day!

    SvaraRadera
  21. I like the candle shadow best :-)

    SvaraRadera
  22. Love the shot of your project...can't wait to see what you make! Have a wonderful week full of happy shadows!

    SvaraRadera
  23. nice shadows, I love little cherubs & you have a thoughtful husband.
    I hope this week is better for you!

    SvaraRadera
  24. Lovely sequence from your day.
    You sound overtired and as though you need a holiday - perhaps just a day or two away from work?
    Take care - and don't do everyone else's work!!

    SvaraRadera
  25. Hej vännen!

    Du brukar säga till på skarpen ibland om detta med arbete, nu säger jag till Dej. SLUTA att jobba som Du gör nu, ingen som tackar Dej för att Du mådde som Du gjorde när Du gick hem i fredags.
    Du är inte osynlig i svenska bloggvärlden, själv följer jag Dej och njuter av Dina inlägg med text och fina bilder, men tyvärr så vare sig hinner jag eller för tillet så kan jag inte skriva hos alla så mkt som jag vill, har fortfarande bara en hand som fungerar att använda.
    Har oxå mailat Lotta för ett par veckor sedan men inte fått ngt svar, hoppas Du har bättre tur.
    Ta nu ett snack med Din chef i veckan om jobbet!

    KRAMAR!

    annette

    SvaraRadera
  26. G'day Chie :) Love your shadow shots this week.Thanks for dropping in. I agree with you makes the relationship more appealing. Thanks for the compliments about me and hubby, always do everything together. Yep send some chilliness our way to cool us down, gliding day was very hot but fun. The shadows are fun, I look different at different times of the day :) Did you receive my friend request on FB :) Enjoy your day and week ahead :) cya

    SvaraRadera
  27. Nice shots! I especially like the candle. Also, did you redesign your blog? It looks very attractive!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my SS!

    - Square Peg Guy.

    SvaraRadera
  28. hope you are keeping well. Looks pretty cold on your part of the world. here in oz is just so muggy.
    have a great week.
    X
    V

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for