Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Reminder to ALL on my SS#14

OMG! What happened to the week? Isn't it too quick to an end?

Maybe or maybe NOT... b4 I proceed to my SS post this w/end, I want to share a lil reminder to us All, who's been working a bit too hard. Stop, Look & Ponder... awhile, it won't harm to read. This might open our hearts, would'nt you?

A lady came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find her 5-year old daughter waiting for her at the door.
Daughter: "Mummy, may I ask you a question?"
Mum: "Yeah sure, what it is?" replied the lady. Daughter: "Mummy, how much do you make an hour?" Mum: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?" the lady said angrily.
Daughter: "I just want to know.. Please tell me, how much do you make an hour?"

Mum: "If you must know, I make $20.00 an hour."

Daughter
: "Oh," the little girl replied, with her head down.

Daughter: "Mummy, may I please borrow $10.00 ?"
The mother was furious, "If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourself straight to your room and go to bed. Think about why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this childish behaviour." The little girl quietly went to her room and shut the door. The lady sat down and started to get even angrier about the little girl''s questions. How dare she ask such questions only to get some money? After about an hour or so, the lady had calmed down, and started to think: Maybe there was something she really needed to buy with that $10.00 and she really didn't ask for money very often. The lady went to the door of the little girl's 's room and opened the door. "Are you asleep, kiddo?" She asked. "No mum, I'm awake," replied the girl. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier" said the mother. "It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you. Here's the $10.00 you asked for." The little girl sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you mummy!" She yelled. Then, reaching under her pillow she pulled out some crumpled up bills. The lady saw that the girl already had money, started to get angry again. The little girl slowly counted out her money, and then looked up at his mother. "Why do you want more money if you already have some?" the mother grumbled. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little girl replied. "Mummy, I have $20.00 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you." The mother was crushed. She put her arms around her little daughter, and she begged for her forgiveness. It's just a short reminder to all of you working so hard in life. We should not let time slip through our fingers without having spent some time with those who really matter to us, those close to our hearts. Do remember to share that $20.00 worth of your time with someone you love. If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days.. But the family & friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MY DREADY SHIFTING WEATHER MOODS WITHOUT YOU!!!
Yes, this was Friday p.m.! Am looking out thru my office window... gray day!
Unlike the above, when I went out to take a fresh air, just a cpl of hrs, this awaits me
This catches my eyes! Sun's going behind the clouds or a cloud of black smoke?
Who don't love bridges? Strong & solid foundation, like GH of mine §;-)
When I came home, GH car & my table & chair said "Welcome back home"
My cubby house at the backyard awaits me & joined the fun time too!
Arrrgghh... my mismatch stupsy-turvy room! Trying to be a wonder woman.
Finish the chores together---
Can't U see that I'm loving skies & reflection, too...he he...
!HAPPY WEEK-END GOOD FRIENDS! KEEP WATCHING, WHAT HAPPEN NEXT
Don't forget to drop by at Tracy & say "hi" from me...


Kommentarer

  1. Few of us seem able to capture nice shadows at work and at home. Sundays we all await to showcase our shadows! The weekend is close by on Friday, and whether sunny or very cloudy, we will have a chance to relax, soon...

    That is a wonderful story. Our children are quite big, yet they need some of our time and guidance still. They may have been little once, but are still ours!

    SvaraRadera
  2. The story is so true..I always think of that song,"Cat in the Cradle", not sure I have it right.
    It is on the same theme.
    Beautiful pictures/shadows.
    How are things? Hope all is well. Sending blessings/love from Maine..xoxoRosebud.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your story was really moving..... and your pics are cool ;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. like those shadows through the office window the best!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Yes, this weather is topsy-turvy here in Iowa too, warm, humid and rain showers, just hope they don't turn nasty, you never know in the spring time...it's tornado season and I could be flying home any minute to grab my lil' Scratchy from harms way.
    Don't know if you have storms like that over there, but they are terrifying!!! Especially when the storm sirens go off, it's like an air raid...very scarey, like the end of the world...and there's spideys in my old basement, so I only run there in absolute urgency.

    Have a great weekend with that sweet hubby of yours...take a break and breath!!!

    See ya crazy too...s

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely story and great shadows all in one sweet post. Thanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Så tänkvärt det var det där.
    Vi borde stanna upp oftare och tänka lite.

    Hoppas det är bra med dig min vän.
    Kramen Synnöve.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wahhhhh nakakaiyak naman tong story mo sistah... But its true, minsan yung mga working Moms nakakaligtaan na ang bonding moments minsa sa mga junakis dahil sa kabisihan sa work. That's why I don't regret being A SAHM.

    Great shadows you have as always! Our weather over here is a weirdo.. Maulan at malamig na naman, kahapon mainit..

    SvaraRadera
  9. Love the shadow imagesxlynda
    http://chocolate lifeandjazz.blogspot

    SvaraRadera
  10. I like the shadows....Our surrounding is amazing :)
    Frenchy.

    SvaraRadera
  11. Det var en fin och lessam berättelse, dina bilder och text blev så suddiga när jag fortsatte neråt. Så gripande med den lilla flickan, man blir ju jätteledsen. Din arbetsplats ser fin ut, du visar alltid så närvarande foton.
    Ha en härlig söndag vännen
    Stor kram
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  12. Nice shadow shots! That was a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    SvaraRadera
  13. Du har nåt hos mej ,kram=)

    SvaraRadera
  14. What a great story!
    Your pics could be from Finland - so similar is the neighborhood!

    We're still in a hotel, argh! but we don't move in before all the work is finished.
    Otherwise everything's fine. We've met many nice people, found different kinds of restaurants, cafes etc.

    Have a great week ahead,
    greetings from Casa!

    BLOGitsePHOTOS

    SvaraRadera
  15. A break in the clouds—
    sun slants through bedroom window,
    my heart rejoices.

    Wisdom stone

    SvaraRadera
  16. Nice shadows and good advice. It is important to know who and what we are working for and slow down, enjoy the now and the people in our lives.

    SvaraRadera
  17. Fantastic collection of shadows and a wonderful story. A great reminder of the truly important things in life. :)

    SvaraRadera
  18. Nice post. The story at the beginning is a good reminder. I am going to see my kids soon. I hope I remember...
    Thanks for the visit!

    SvaraRadera
  19. Wonderful and poignant story. It brought tears to my eyes.

    Your pictures are beautiful as well. So many shadows, so much love. You are an amazing person.

    Happy SSS!

    SvaraRadera
  20. Sweet story! And I especially love that first SS...very nice:D

    SvaraRadera
  21. Lovely story and lovely shadow shots!

    Have a great week.

    Paz

    SvaraRadera
  22. I love that story and read it a few times before. So true. At times when i snapped at the kids and I feel bad, I reflect on how grateful I am to have them. Back to all your SS, love the mismatch the most..reminded me of my home most of the time :) Happy week Richie.

    SvaraRadera
  23. Great photos today. great story too. hope all is well with you. have a great week!

    SvaraRadera
  24. Vilken fin och sann historia!
    Ha en skön inkommande helg!
    Kram, Lotta

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for