What is Saturday/Sunday if we don't chase the most important shots for the w/end, huh? Luckily, when I just woke up, I saw a lil sunlight. Lil L shouted, too! "MUM! hurry... UR CAM" he he §:)) Sometimes, it's funny coz everybody around me are involved in our game. Thanks T " hey harriet " for making our w/end funny! Here's the best shot I got this day! Sun really shines for us today! Shadow from stairs to spa Then, lil L poses if I can get a nice shot of her §:-) Ahhh!!! another mum & daughter pix trying to have the BEST one But to no avail... HAVE A WONDERFUL W/END, LADIES... always keep heads UP high & think positively whether we're UP or we're down. Can't make things better thinking negatively. Peace to ALL... NOW, HEAD OVER TO OUR DEAR HOST "HEY HARRIET " for the universal SHADOW SHOTS!!! ENJOY, GOOD FOLKS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AWARD TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!! This...
Önskar Dej oxå en underbar sommar, blir sugen på att flyga iväg till sol och värme när jag ser Din bild!
SvaraRaderaKraaam!
annette
Love love love your time!!!
SvaraRaderaÖnskar dig en fin och lugn resa och en härlig semester. Ser fram emot att du landat och hör av dig.
SvaraRaderaKramar
AnnaMaria
Önskar dej o de dina oxå en underbar sommar!! Blir lite avis,med tanke på att vi bara har REGN här nere.. kram kram=)
SvaraRaderaHave a good trip and take care!
SvaraRaderaHave a wonderful time..So nice to visit family..Much love..Rosebud.
SvaraRadera