Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Roaming around on a HOT SUMMER DAYS...

Another week came to an end!

Absolutely unbearable summer heat or rainy days? Hmmm... 3 week had been but just a day or 2 with a real rainy afternoon. I thought am still a native filipino but physically am not, as what I experience now.

Heat rashes, diarrhea, nausea & sunstroke ( is this the right word?) Anyhow, This week wasn't not appealling as I had 2 weeks ago. I was down-in bed for 3 days with a 37.8 deg fever. Imagine, the temp here is 35 degrees & 84% humidity with a 37.8 deg fever? Longsleeve covered with native blankett & shievered. Ahhh... life is a bitch sometimes!
So sick that I laid on the floor near t----t! LOL

Today, I feel better & been out to met my old dear classmate in high-school... She is so nice & kind to toke us around & showed the places where we can visit & enjoy the rest of the 2 weeks left.

HERE'S SOME SHOTS IN MY LOCAL CITY... ENJOY!
Tricycle is an old way of transportation here in the Philippines
A usual week-end of Davaoenoes, pedi & mani, of course!
Absolutely shopping. Liz bough 4pcs of Converse, a bag 4 me & a backpack 4 GH
Our newspaper boy...LOL
Narrow streets? Only in Davao City?

PHILIPPINES IS A CATHOLIC COUNTRY
Famous Cebu Basilica Church
Liz was so glad to eat a real beef steak at De Bonte Koe, Dutch Resto, worth to visit
These are the people who made her smile & contented tonight!
My apple pie with a real Filipino Vanilla Ice cream...YUMMY...
Having fun after dinner, an excercise or?
Ha ha... I guess I wanted to reach the moon, good friends?
My childhood best friends. I found them after 34 yrs of parting each other...


Jane Anfone & Hilda Hiponia were my oldie but still goodie BF. My best friends forever. Am so glad I found them. Just imagine how the never ending giggling & the nostalgic moments---talking the cheeky stuffs we had done... Ahhh... ladies, if you just know, I been longing for you since then. Hope U will stay forever.

Thanks the never ending visiting by & don't 4get to visit:
to see all her participants in SSS... Just open your eyes & U find my SS share §;-)

ENJOY THE WEEK-END BEAUTIFUL PEPZ...
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY USA!!!

Kommentarer

  1. Sorry you were so sick, but so glad you got to be with old friends again! What fun! Lots of lovely photos! Thanks for sharing with us! Enjoy the weekend!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  2. So sorry you were ill! But it sounds like you are feeling much better and enjoyed seeing your friends.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice set of pictures...and enjoy your 'balik kampung' time...top up with all the local goodies and foodies. Hugs...M

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh girl, so sorry to hear you were sick on your vacation, they say the air in the airplanes is riddled with germs...what a bummer, but in true form you popped back and are climbing to the moon soon enough...what a fun shot.

    And to meet with old friends again, what a grand time you must be having...ENJOY and have some more fun for me too!!!

    See ya friend!
    s

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nice pictures, sorry to hear that you have been sick

    SvaraRadera
  6. So sorry you were sick but happy to hear that you're better again. How cool to catch up with your old school buddies! I bet you guys had the best time!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Long time no see!
    Sorry you were sick but now you seem to be back on track > shopping! :)
    Here in Casa it's been really humid - yesterday 88%! NOT pleasant to clean, unpack...
    Two more weeks to go - enjoy!

    BLOGitsePHOTOS

    SvaraRadera
  8. Sorry you were so sick..That is awful..but the rest of the time it looks like fun..Isn't it wonderful to visit home? To me the people I was raised with are the ones that really know me, inside and out..
    A very comforting feeling.
    Churches are beautiful.
    Have a happy Sunday..xoolove,Rosebud.

    SvaraRadera
  9. I thought the unwritten rule is that you cannot get sick on vacation...but things improved!

    You have seen friends that seemed long lost - yet, the look of friendship still exists even after all these years!

    You are able to exist in such beautiful places as the Philippines and Sweden. How nice! Enjoy the rest of your stay!

    SvaraRadera
  10. how terrible to be sick in such a beautiful place...thanks for sharing the pics...

    SvaraRadera
  11. Glad to know you're feeling better. Looks like you've been having a wonderful time!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Sorry you were sick. glad you are feeling better and having a good time. great photos!!!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Looks like you are having a fabulous time Chie, especially Liz, she's always smiling! Stay well & enjoy the remainder of your stay.
    Millie ^_^

    SvaraRadera
  14. sorry you were feeling well...hope that you are back to your old self by now!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  15. I hope you are enjoying yourself and I am sure you are feeling better now..Have fun and know you are missed..xoxohugs/Rosebud/Carolyn

    SvaraRadera
  16. Hoppas du blir frisk snart.
    Fina bilder.
    Kram från Jämtland

    SvaraRadera
  17. Hi, there! It was so nice to hear from you today. I haven't had time to leave comments on all the blogs I visit for such a long time. But I had to stop and say hello! I'm glad you are feeling better. It looks like you are having a lovely time. And it's fantastic that you reunited with such old friends. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for