Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Chilly but Wonderful Sunny SSS #29

Nothing can be so pretty than Fall Season...

Right! It's bright in the mornings, temp starts to fall to -0deg & a lil frosty. Then, middle of the day, it's a bit warm. When, you look around, fall colour meets our eyes and that makes me feel so warmth. Fall colour combo, FANTASTIQUE!

As I got an early influenza, I stayed at home for a week. Fever is been going up & down. You know when times like this, everybody have colds. I sounded like, I had a huge concert at the Top of the Rock... ha ha ha... my voice is totally, nada--- kaput---kutoweka (swahili), sparixxew (maltesh) & diflanu (wales). I had it back yesterday & am feeling better & healing well but still don't feel to entertain, §;-)

Anyways, just browse & check my random shots around...
First of all, I just want to say "Welcome" to my simple place?
And, this was the scene I met in my kitchen, orchids thru curtain..
While preparing my oatmeal & my homemade apple sauce,
Wow! they want to join my game here too?...
And, LOOK! isn't this gorgeous? My way out to the open porch!
Arrgghh... my gazebo is a skeleton, redo to hide from winter...
Waaah... so happy I see them everywhere...
Feels am crazy, I run of happiness to see this one...AUTUMN!
I guess, am freezing now, so I went up but got down again...
B
ut, ssshhh!!! my rubberboots want to join too!

It's funny today, as I am alone home as GH is gone fishing the whole long week-end with his good mates up north of Stockholm. So, I planned to walk just around the vicinity, 2 reasons? Shadows & fresh air.
But, hey! GH can't resist to send his shot from his Sony Ericsson Android, taken in the middle of the Baltic Sea... "TY GH for joining me in spirit..."
This is what I have now, tea with lil daughter, son & his gf...
Can U see what your LOOKING for? Tell me?

If you see that my lounge is a bit tupsy-turvy? the reason is... we're still re-furnishing it but as you know, GH run away for a long week-end, so, I have to wait another week to put the so called "Contemporary Style" in here. Minimalist + Hoarder = ??? You wait and see the outcome. I am not sure as of yet. Exciting? Interesting? in sense that we have different taste of style. COME WHAT MAY! If he wins am happy for the peace sake of the family §;-)

Now, don't forget to head over to: TRACY, k?
@ "hey harriet"
If you want to see the coolest SS shotter's of the Universe, §:-)

HAVE A HAPPY WEEK-END EVERYBODY!!!
Experience is how life catches up with us and teaches us to love and forgive each other.

Kommentarer

  1. What fun, lovely shadow shots, Chie! Really delightful and Fall is definitely putting in an appearance! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  2. Goodness, you always contribute so much - and you're not well! Wonderful shots - take care - honey and lemon are soothing and lots of rest and NO talking . . .

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Chie! Thanks for visiting! I have not managed shadow shot Sunday for a couple of weeks and have missed you! I love your shots this week-especially LOVE, and the grassy one too. I hope your flu is gonoe now and you have a good rest of the weekend!
    Sarah x

    SvaraRadera
  4. The look of love is all around, not just the letter shadows...Homemade applesauce? I love that, and I am sure that it helped in making you better. Your home is lovely, I guess that the minimalist look accents all well. It may be getting colder where you are, but hour home is warm and inviting...

    SvaraRadera
  5. great shadow shots...the cold of fall is best looked at from inside the warm house...love your photos...thanks for sharing.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh look at your beautiful fall blog! I love it ... it's so pretty. Sorry that you have been unwell Chie. I am constantly crook with respiratory bugs too... makes life hard sometimes...just got to stay positive! A-M xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love the orchids through the curtains and the Love shadow! Thanks for welcoming us into your home….

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful set of shadows. It is getting cold here in Indiana, too.

    I do hope you are feeling better!

    SvaraRadera
  9. You always have beautiful shadow photos Kabayan. Naintriga ako dun sa "naiwan" mo lol.. Thans for the visit, ingat lagi!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful shots and amazing variety.

    SvaraRadera
  11. So I take it that you really like Autumn? Hey I LOVE your love shadow shot! Awesome! I hope you enjoy weekend of 'alone time' without hubby! Such a fun post!

    SvaraRadera
  12. We must have very similar weather patterns, warmish in the afternoon, but down to frost levels in the evening. All the birds have vacated the area, down to Florida I guess, which is where I should be...ha!

    Hope you're feeling better, I haven't had a cold or flu in 3 years, but I tend to stay away from other people, so I don't snag their germs...a recluse lives healthier...not as much drama either...ha!

    What a beautiful shot of that brilliant blue sea, a guy just has to get away sometimes, as long as he brings home the bounty, it's a good thing!

    Have a great week ahead, take care of yourself!

    s

    SvaraRadera
  13. The curtain shadow shot is great. And also the flower and apple bouquet. Just lovely!

    SvaraRadera
  14. glad you are starting to feel better...this is a fantastic collection of shadow photos! Love, the LOVE shadow!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Lots of lovely SSs! I really love your husbands reflective shot...very nice.

    Hope you're feeling better soon.

    SvaraRadera
  16. Ser att hösten har kommit till Stockholm, fina bilder som vanligt hos dig. Jag har blivit bättre, har jobbat idag. Hoppas det har vänt så du mår bättre också, kanske fick du medicin hos doktorn.
    Ha det bra och var rädd om dig
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  17. You have a very lovely home and garden. Enjoy a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    SvaraRadera
  18. Hej.
    Hoppas att du är bättre nu.Krya på dig.
    Jättefina bilder du visar.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Kram Zara.

    SvaraRadera
  19. herlige bilder!!
    Takk for pakke i posten ;) Skal se om det ikke kommer noe tilbake en dag.....

    SvaraRadera
  20. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! I especially love the shots of your kitchen counter full of fall goodness and your boots.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for