Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Table Top Time joins SSS on First Advent Celeb


ABSOLUTELY QUICK YEAR...

It was just like yesterday we celebrated the New Year at my lil cousin's pad, then the Valentine'sDay, the death anniversary of my loving dad and that was March. June, lil Missy at home, graduated high school, my heart friends from Melbourne were at D´Box, July & August, me & GH (great hubby) celebrated our bdays, during the fall month of August. Suddenly it is end of the year. Isn’t it amazing? Days go too fast when we enjoyed what we are doing.

Anyhow, is the time for a cosy moment in every home, worldwide? I love Yuletide! The chimes, the scent of saffron and all Christmas spices. Ohhh... I so love it. Sadly enough, I am away from home, or my heart is away from my loving family. Nevertheless, that is life. Sometimes, we have to separate from our love ones, to create a new life with our own family. Those happy moments together cherished & mesmerized in our hearts.

So, now, it's the first Adventb4 Christmas Eve.. Shadows w/ TTT
CHECK THE SHADOWS HERE & THERE...
Start with candleholder w/ acorns
He give me his world...
& so do I ---
... so we created our world together...
I love my silver finials...
Whimsical, my way!
Close up to see what we're looking for...Hope you enjoy dropping by at D´Box & find what your looking for!

HAPPY FIRST TO ONE AND ALL...
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ON THE OTHER CONTRARY, 1st Advent
Mulled wine spoons for raisins & almonds
Jar for mulled wine with alcohol
For non-alcohol
My lil family gathered at D´Box as our tradition
HAPPY 1ST ADVENT TO ONE AND ALL...

Advent means (Lord's) arrival, and so are called the four weeks preceding Christmas, the fourth Sunday before Christmas until Christmas Eve. The four Sundays of Advent is called first, second, third and fourth Sunday of Advent, or a little more solemn, first, second, third and fourth Sunday of Advent.

Regarding Advent calenda, Advent is the same as December 1 to 24. First Sunday of Advent begins the church year. Advent was a time of fasting during the Catholic period, and that was also called julfastan, an anticipation for the celebration of Jesus' birth. You could not eat meat and weddings, for example, forbidden during Advent

So hope your all enjoying how I live my simple life at D´Box with my lil family and extended families.
BE WELL...& GOD BLESS...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Give a try to visit at Lady Marty's party every Tuesday.
Wanna see the player's worldwide? Press Tracy's logo, thanks?
*****************************************************

Kommentarer

  1. Your home (it's not really a box :) is lovely, the Christmastime decorations beautiful. The white theme is nice, it looks like the snow and frost you see much more of in Sweden all winter. But appropriate! White shows purity, and no being more pure than Jesus and the birth we celebrate. So the color choice is great, the family time together even more special in this season. A nice post!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love this christmas garnish and advent!nice post:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. You know how to make things pretty!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Chie, everything is so pretty and I love your beautiful silver finials also. Your snow lady is so beautiful too. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Marty

    SvaraRadera
  5. awwww.....love them :) they're so pretty!

    happy Shadow Shot Sunday!

    http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/11/365291.html

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your silver and white is beautiful and quite festive!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Chie,
    Looks like you're ready for this season.

    I know how it can be hard to be away from those you love, and at the same time, we can't be with everyone at the same time.

    Sending you a big hello on SSS!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Very elegant decor sistah! Hope all is well!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your little angels are adorable!

    SHADOWY DELIGHT

    Shadows above me, shadows below,
    Shadows beside me, wherever I go;

    Shadows each morning, shadows at night—
    Shadows, O shadows, you’re my delight!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Ants, Shadows, Sunflower

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gomorron Chie
    Jag gillar ditt silvriga arrangemang,jättefint och glittrigt. Och så härligt glöggbord, dina bullar ser så goda ut. Här regnar det idag och fortfarande många plusgrader.
    Ha en fin dag vännen
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hi lovely lady.
    Your home is Beautiful for the Christmas Holidays !! I love the way you have put it all together sweet.
    All the colors you have choice is great also.Being with family is a special time for all of us. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Christmas Tablescape.
    Hope you and your family have a great week.
    XXOO Diane

    SvaraRadera
  12. Beautiful tablescape. I like the white motif. ^_^

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful!! Christmas decorations and warm feelings abound in this post.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Sounds like you're winding down from a wonderful year. Your Christmas pretties are so festive....I love the little girls all dressed up in their winter finery.

    SvaraRadera
  15. What a beautiful welcome for advent, Chie. Love your white and silver decor and the food!....Christine

    SvaraRadera
  16. Oh, everything is so beautifully decorated for Christmas, Chie!
    Love the silver and white...

    SvaraRadera
  17. Oh, the white and silver is SO pretty! Whimsical is the perfect word, with the sweet little girls all dressed in white.

    Elaine
    Creating Wonderful Spaces

    SvaraRadera
  18. Such beautiful decorations for the Christmas holiday and lovely shadow shots for the day! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  19. Hello again! I love the angels and the mulled wine is to be savored on a cold night. So nice as always!

    SvaraRadera
  20. The Advent "feast" looks delicious! Yumm...


    EVERYWHERE SHADOWS

    Shadows above and shadows below,
    Shadows that blaze and shadows that glow;
    Shadows outside and shadows indoors,
    Shadows on trees and shadows on floors;
    Everywhere shadows calling my name,
    Everywhere shadows no one can tame.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Desert Shadows and Cemetery Shadows

    SvaraRadera
  21. Beautiful, Chie! Just beautiful! I can tell that you are really getting into the Christmas spirit!

    SvaraRadera
  22. Hi Chie...

    My friend, your Christmas mantel just shines and glistens with all that beautiful silver! I used the very same colors for my Christmas mantel this year...great minds think alike! wink! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Christmas with us for the Sunday Favorites party this week, dear lady! I hope that you're having a wonderful week! Yes...it does seem that the time is flying by faster and faster these days!

    Warmest Christmas Wishes,
    Chari

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for