Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

5 Days b4 Christmas

Absolutely YULETIDE!!!

It's really amazing the year soon come to an end, when I heard Christmas TIME! Times flies so quickly and I don't realize that I am a year older? §;-)

In my part, as I said, no stress here. Well, me and my lil family will gather on the 24th. As usual, my big kiddo, who work as a chef at Arlanda Airport must work that day until 21hrs, so he will be joining us late... in a way. While his gf & son, will be at home earlier. The lil kiddie (daughter) is home having chillaxing time. She will move to south of Sweden on January 10th to study at Lund University, taking a Neuro & Cognitive Psychology. I am afraid that the house will be so empty now the kiddos are grown up and trying to create their own lives and family. As all of us do. Sad but true.

Therefore, it is wonderful to be with them in times like this. The feelings is remarkable. It feels like, I am visiting my parents. So exciting, although we met each other every now & then.

ANYWAYS, WEEK-END, WAS BONDING TIME...
We lit the 4th candle, symbolizes that Christmas is here...
18th December, snow came & our lawn was covered...
Her lazy looksTrying her dress she purchased in NYC and new lipstick, isn't she gorgeous?D`Nics putting up our Christmas Tree outside...
Simple decked with Christmas balls/ornaments & real snow will cover it soon...

THEN... WE ALL HELPED THE TABLE SETTING...
OMG! I had deleted some of the photos... but had some left §:-(
It was cold outside, so lil lady decided to have tea time...
So, I decided to create a white/silver motives then gathered what I have.
Symbolizes the cold winter day in Stockholm, am I right?
This tea set are inexpensive but shall I care the price? This is the only thing I can afford.
However, I find it so nice and elegant. Cool in it's own way.
The dinner plate areVilroy & Bosch as my charger.
Remember, we only have tea? But as plate addict, I laid whatever I see.
With a matching silver sallad dessert plates.
I am good in gathering blings, my centerpiece is a:
WHATEVAH IT IS... *wink
Then, things I forgot, that I didn't think they exist? Flatware resters!
They are from India & the silver glass are absolute CONRAN! purchased/UK
High-heeled cakeslicer is one of my inexpensive find!
I love this though? It's fun & I change the ribbon in every occassion.
The rester is a typical Asian appetif plate.
Just some shots for another angles...
This is D´Box Black & White Smooth Cake (now this was half)
We shared with our dear Mr. Handyman (electrician).
The half decked Christmas Tree hanging on our gazebo.
Garlands are tied around so the wind don't blow it away
A shot without flash on... hope to take some more photos.
Now, that it is full with snow. Love it...

Well, that was our w/end. We had a great time together. The last days of bonding alone with the lil lady is priceless. Both kiddos are my treasures and hope they know (guess, they are).

Hope you all had a great w/end like me. Enjoying & stressing preparing for the things you need on your/our tables and gifts to offer to your/our loveones. Whether it is cold or not, HAVE FUN and always keep HEART in place. BE SAFE, EVERYONE? GOD BLESS US ALL...

MERRY CHRISTMAS...
I am trying my best to join Lady M's TTT party...
Hope to visit her gorgeous blog with so much interesting & educational tips



Kommentarer

  1. Oh how gorgeous everything is on your fabulous table. The china with silver is exquisite, I am loving that, what brand is it, I don't think I recall seeing it! I love how everything is wintery like in your table and the tree in the gazebo is lovely, wow, my friend, just gorgeous! Your daughter is so pretty Chie, she has the best of you both, the best for her. Thanks for visiting me before, as I was away at my daughter helping her move to her new house. I have a new post anyway, lol! Love you and wish you a wonderful Christmas to all of you. FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  2. How pretty your table is! All of the silver is just glistening! You've done a beautiful job. What a pretty daughter you have too!
    Thanks so much for popping in to see me and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilken vacker gran ni har ute, lyser så stämningsfullt. Och dukningen! Jättevackert, du är en mästare på och göra det vackert runt dig.
    Ha en fin julvecka Chie
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hey pretty lady, how are you?. I love your china that's black and white, it's stunning! What brand are they? All the silver pieces are gorgeous too, you have such inusual and unique things Chie. Lots of hugs,
    FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  5. Your table is very pretty, Chie. I love all the blings, white and silvers. It looks very festive. You daughter is beautiful too! Like mother, like daughter...Merry Christmas! Your teaset is stunning, perfect colors for the table...Christine

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a lovely "box" you call home and you have a very pretty girl.
    Nice you have snow. Lots of merry wishes for you and your family,
    Mary Ann

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your table is fabulous.. the tea set is so very pretty! I love your tree. That is a shape you don't see over here very often. It reminds me of the ones my grandparents had. Great that you put it outside, you can still enjoy it and the mess is not in your beautiful home. Your daughter is so pretty, love that dress! Merry Christmas to you and yours, xo malris

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for