Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Settling At D´Box After the Storm

Hope Everyone Had a Great w/end...
And a blessed week ahead---

I was bragging my concern when lil daughter moved to study. "It is not funny", she reckoned, but she have to deal with her new life for a better and brighter future.

7 hours drive from the capital city of Sweden, isn't charming either! But, as I told her, life must go--- Everything will be fine after several weeks. It is absolutely hard to adjust with a new environment, new place, new friends and everything is "New". It is scary sometimes, but the only thing that can help to ease the uncertainty is to be open and see the positve things rather than pondering unnecessary thoughts.I keep my fingers X, wishing her all the best and pray for her success. ANYWAYS, here are some of our...

W/END---BITS & PIECES ---
 
Thank You...
 
Stayed here to have a comfy moment with Lil Missy
Rector's Residence & Uni. Admin
 Had a happy face when dad found the places...
1 flat at the 5th floor will be her nest on the 1st of Feb.
FUNTIME... 
*******************************************************
ON THE OTHER SIDE OF MY LIFE
I don't know where to start... still boxes around, but anyways...
I have this for the moment, I am modifying D´Box
 I am loving white & pink/puschia, early for Spring, eh?
Always have fresh flowers on my kitchen counter
Famous Amos inside the tin box from Singapore
On my windowpane at the kitchen sink

Well, this was the happenings I had with my dear family (without Big Kiddo, of course?) and some whatevah things I have at D´Box. We are enjoying the mild winter nowadays. Still in the + degrees- NOT bad for a mid-winter in Sweden. Some snowflakes and white ground is what we have. Hope our visitor from Singapore (a colleague) who is staying with us for 10 days, will enjoy the winter wonderland.Hope you are all enjoying your weather, despite all minus or plus degrees.
HAPPY TTT, beautiful Ladies in BloggoSphere!!!

I am linking this to Lady Marty's TTT
by PRESSING the logo or on her name given above...
GOD BLESS US ALL

Kommentarer

  1. Your roses are lovely. Thanks so much for the visit.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful post and photos! Thanks for sharing Joann

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for stopping by. Love the roses.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Great photos. Love your beautiful fresh flowers. I'm sure the flat is so exciting!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ser att ni har lite snö hos dig, ungefär lika som här. Spännande för dottern och läsa i Lund, jag tror det är en fin stad och bo i.
    Och jättevackra rosor.
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  6. Good luck to the daughter and her studies. It looks like a lovely place.
    I joined your network so if blogger messes up, I can still find you.
    Happy Tuesday
    Sonny

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi lovely lady.
    I love coming over to see your newest post love your beautiful Roses so sweet. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape and Kitchen. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi lovely lady.
    I love coming over to see your newest post love your beautiful Roses so sweet. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape and Kitchen. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful photos and roses! Thanks for stopping by recently!
    -Shelley

    SvaraRadera
  10. The flowers and your daughter are beautiful. thanks for the visit. I work with university students at Vanderbilt in Nashville and they usually adjust within a week or two. Dianne

    SvaraRadera
  11. I wish your daughter all the best as she is away at school. Your flowers are very pretty.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for