Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Shabby Bliss @ D´Box


How are you all gorgeous ladies in my precious World?

Firstly, it's been awhile I was away from bloggielandia. And maybe many of you know I was with MOTH in his business trip in Riga, Latvia, the beauty of the Baltic. It was a nice trip meeting our colleagues and clients. Isn't it cool and a chillax time having an R&R? There are so many things to relate, however, I find that they aren't the highlight of our theme.

Secondly, I am a bit busy at work when most of the regular staffs are on their summer holidays. Some must work and when my colleagues come back, then we, who covered up the summer will go our turn and I can’t wait that weeks to come §:-)

Thirdly, was my birthday celebration that also takes over my time. C´est la vie, as French said. Life is full of surprises, right? But good surprises that I know we ALL love it.

As I can see, some of you over the BIG Apple are struggling the heat wave and set your settings indoor for a cooler atmosphere whilst we in Sweden, we are struggling to have the real summer weather but to no avail. That's the reason, I am having my settings indoor too? Honestly, it is POURING out LOUD now. Graciousness... Soon, FALL---
  
****************************************

This is my participation for TTT and TS this week's Party:
Starting with my new dinner plates... a bday present for myself...
There she go? Very pretty
Another pretty present. I love my new wrought dome...
Got the last 6 pcs. Hopefully, I could have another 6...
Funny, that I found this bowl in Crete, Greece and I can't get rid out from my mind §:-)
Sallad plates was a 2months old...
While the dessert plates was my last years bday present from MOTH...
My shabby treasures, soon gathers
I love angels and fairies. This Mother Fairy (Faith) was purchased when I was in Las Vegas
Lil fairies gathered and wants to join too. Purchased in Naples, Italy...
Pls meet them... they are all adorable---
This is Faith
This is James...
Here is John
Joshua
Kevin
Charity...
And Simon

All these lovelies will sit on your dishes and they will guide you all the time when you're at D´Box.
They are symbolizing as your angels during the dinner
        Vintage butter knife on a crystal rester...
        I guess, you seen these cut crystal glass on my b4 settings, from Orrefors...
   Some glimpse...
                                
     Flatwares are dear, though they are inexpensive. Perfectly fit here...
 More shots...
  The simpliest origami, I could do ----

             This bowls are prepared for the Ladies...
   The bigger bowls are for the Macho men...
Simple centerpiece...

Have a cozy evening to yáll... while raindrops keep falling on our roof...

Wishing you All the very best of SUMMER 2012

Linking to Lady Marty's TTT every Tuesdays
Pls press her logo to link directly on her blogsite.

BNOP on Thursdays...

Kommentarer

  1. Chie, Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope your day was super special. Love your wonderful dishes, what fabulous gifts and all the fairies are precious. Gorgeous tablescape. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy belated birthday sweet pea!! What a gorgeous present, the white dishes are stunning and the tablecloth is beautiful! Your entire tablescape with fairys and all is lovely, elegant, fresh and inviting. Have a great week.
    FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  3. Grattis i efterskott Chie, och snart kalas igen.
    Låter jätteroligt med kräftkalas, och svenska
    kräftor som är så gott. Vacker romantisk dukning,
    så söta älvor.
    Här har vi ösregn just nu, men man börjar bli van.
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  4. Grattis så här i efterhand *ler*. Vilka vackra tallrikar du har, jag blir smått hagalen. Änglar är för det mesta väldigt vackert och dina är så söta. Jag har en liten give away med betoning på liten.

    Kram
    Elna

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh wow.....what a pretty scape.....First let me wish you Belated Happy Birth day.....Angels are just perfect for the whole setting,love the transparent handle spoons and knifes,Happy to dee you after a gap.TC.love.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your tablescape is so heavenly, Chie. So pretty! I think I have those plates, Bianca. I wonder if they are the same. Yes, come and visit me here!....Christine

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely fairies on your beautiful table! I hope you had a great birthday celebration and trip !The wrought iron cloche is my favorite. The china is so pretty with the different textures!

    Thanks for sharing.
    Pam

    SvaraRadera
  8. So pretty! I love the new dishes!!!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Chie, absolutely magical.. Love your centerpieces. And your new dishes are exquisite. I love the table! So serene and relaxing.. Stunning. You are so talented!! xo marlis

    SvaraRadera
  10. I love your white dishes, they're gorgeous! Your centerpiece is so lovely and all your adorable fairy figurines! Everything is beautiful and inviting, I'm very partial to white and the fresh summery look it has. I've missed you my pretty amiga. Muchos besos,
    FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  11. You set a lovely table with all your beautiful dishes! Beautiful!
    Thank you so much for stopping by and your sweet comments, Mary Alice

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi,
    I love the dinnerware! The fairies make it really cute!
    You have a nice weekend!
    Sherry

    SvaraRadera
  13. Very pretty♥ I love white tableware....they look great in just about any setting!~Audrey

    SvaraRadera
  14. I love the purity of the white dishes, Chie! SO pretty!!! All the fairies are so precious! I hope you have been able to take a breather from work!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Hey there my friend, Vilka fina tallrikar :) Hoppas ni slipper regn på lördag!!
    Kram från Australien♥ ~Pernilla... nu har jag lagt till mig som följare :D

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for