Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

FUNFARE inspiration at D´BOX

Too much inspiration playing in my head...


Christmas is an absolutely a hard time for me to decide which motives I have this year. Same old story, year in, year out. Do you have this wonder too? Of course, the real color of Christmas is so pretty and it always reflect to the season.

I know, many of us wants to modify our own style, our own colors, right? "Modification" is our names if you are a blogger, whether you are famous or not? That's the fact.

Well, when I was wandering in town the other day, I happened to see a sale of Christmas blings. I was not really fun of that store. But, I was so curious. When I saw those things on the table with a sign "SALE 50%", I didn't had time to think twice. I grabbed the last set and was even asked by a lady if she can have the 2 goodies jars. Unfortunately, I was indeed, in love with them. So sorry, Lady. All are mine and mine alone *LoL
I sounded so greedy.

ANYWAYS, SALE AND PRETTY...
Aren't they?

White, red and green... looks boy's table this time.
Grand Santa is always present in every Christmas we have at D´Box
Does our boys love Santa? At least I know who love and believe in him *wink
Oh la la... I found some goodies jars square and round ones... perfect for gifts!
I was thinking to have a goodies table and this can be a good idea (at least in Sweden)
ATM, our fave Santa is standing on the mantle waiting to be pampered...
Largest hurricane full of Christmas balls... sorry for the blurry shot! Too bright sun...
Just enough gadgets... not to pampered as this table is more a boyish theme §;-)
Loving it...
Mulled wine or lemonade, for the pitche and bowls can be for almonds and raisins
Santa is absolutely adorable in the train...under a cloche

Round goodies jar... stunning... coffee cups can be use for mulled wine too?
Stand still to guard the ultimate D´Box until dawn.

THANK YOU ALL FOR DROPPING BY...
Hope you all have a nice week-end and a blissful week.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL AMERICANS...
WOW! 2 days off? This can be so quiet in our job when USA is on holiday...

I am linking to Lady Marty's Table Top Tuesday...

And of course, once again linking to Susan at BNOP


Don't forget to head-over to both gorgeous ladies to see all their participants of this week's party.

God Bless Us All...


Kommentarer

  1. What a festive table you have for Christmas!!
    Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments.
    Mary Alice

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love all the goodies you found. A lovely table!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh my god, sweet friend, your C'mas table is a wonderland..I am crazy about it!! I love the ceramic boxes in each place, gorgeous!! The Santa is adorable and all your Holiday vignettes, such lovely finds too! Sorry I haven't been around as we went to our daughter Sofia's, 3 hours drive to stay all last week for our grand's b'day party and Sofia had a b'day too..not a party, but we celebrated going out! Just got back last night,3 hours drive back. Come over, I know you will like this!!!! I'm at TTT.
    Big hugs and have a happy week.
    FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh, look at all of your pretties! You found some wonderful things for Christmas. Love your table all decked out for Christmas. I'm sure your little boys love it.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelai ;)

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a magical tablescape Chie! Love the "presents" on the plates...this is too adorable :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. That is a darling table! So bright and festive. You did a wonderful job putting all the details together. :)

    ~Liz

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow, Chie, how stunning! Your home is looking so festive already, very beautiful, my friend! Happy Thanksgiving!...Christine

    SvaraRadera
  8. How lovely! Happy Thanksgiving. I just found your blog...which is very nice! Greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for