Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Blue Monday join the SSS2 in the SUN


FUN WEEK-END...

YES! At last, at least today, we had an enjoyable sunny day. Our week-end started at the kitchen with a little chat with Lil Missy who arrived yesterday from the uni for a summer holiday in the big city.

I booked our Saturday for pampering. GH, Lil Missy and myself, went for mani-padi mood. We really need to do some updates. Now, we know that next week, it is Midsummer and it means a big day for the Swedes coz summer time and the summer vacation starts. Some take 4 weeks in a row and save a week either for Autum break of Christmas break. Me and GH choose to divide our vacation weeks. We could have a long week-end by air or by car for off roading, anyways.  Very interesting driving in different countries in Europe. Just hoping Mother Nature can share us a wonderful summer weather.


ANYHOW, THIS IS OUR FIRST DAY OF TRUE SUMMERY MOOD...
My dendrobium greeted me when I came in to the kitchen
Fruity corner and the jam jars, onion jar and garlic jar chorused & said, "Morning"!
After the breakfast, d´Nics blissful day, pampering...
Hard to choose which but at the end, Lil Missy & me choose CK & some glitters
Don't you love the sunny shadowy day at D´Box?
 The suuny day continued till we came back home, so grabbed my summer gears
 GH reminded me, "Don't 4get the SPF!" I shooked my head and took my sunglasses too...

 Do you think, I dare to use my 2 piece in the backyard?
I am loving my new Chevron beach bag and look what do I have for flip-flops?
Oh yeah! It is 6.30pm and it is still sunny and fresh breeze. I been so lazy this passed weeks due to pollen and now I am just hoping for a quiet and calm week-end , though. Sometimes, I wished that I can ask Mother Nature I could order what I wanted Her to do what I wanted Her to do... §:-)  But as for now, I am so greatful that even for a day, we can go out and enjoy the sunny day. OMG! I sounded so greedy with the sun.

Guys! Hope you have a great and blissful week-end too...
Don't  4get to head over to our meme Mothers, k?

I am one of the oldest player in SSS2 meme...
And the newest in Blue Monday




GOD BLESS US ALL...
Always keep your hearts in place for a peace and calm life.

Press the logos to link directly to the websites:




Kommentarer

  1. So many delightful summery shadow shots for the day! I love them! Hope you're having a lovely weekend, Chie!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nice fashion there and wonderful shots.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your day started off nicely - the sun and shadow that falls upon your kitchen makes us wake up so we can enjoy the day. I like your yard, and that Stockholm is now sunny it looks perfect to lie in the sun and truly relax - glad you remembered the SPF protection!

    SvaraRadera
  4. A blissful day-not to mention a beautiful one! Love all your gear!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous variety of summer shadows! Love the detail of the shadowy shapes in the first photo!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wata lovely day and i love your shadows

    SvaraRadera
  7. Så roligt att dottern är hemma, mysigt
    och gå på stan och köpa snygga nagellack.
    Ser skönt ut med solstolen, jättefin väska
    och flipflops också.
    Ha en skön söndag
    Stor kram
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  8. Härligt att solen tittar fram, speciellt när dottern dyker upp! Kram från Australien♥ ~Pernilla... Hoppas ni får underbart väder på midsommar också! Håller tummarna härifrån ;) Tjingeling!

    SvaraRadera
  9. A lovely day with beautiful summer shadows! I love your outside space! xo

    SvaraRadera
  10. It sounds like a wonderful day, and what fun nails! Your pictures are so nice. Love the shadows on the cabinet. laurie

    SvaraRadera

  11. Hi Such a cute and cheerful post.Hope had a great outing .Enjoy....Love sujatha...:):)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Sounds like a very relaxing day, Chie! Nice to have little Missy back for company for a while....Christine

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for