Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Fall-ing In Love...

Second weekend in a Fall Chilly Weather

Oh Yeah! Officially Fall... chilly nights and frozen mornings are just the signs to name a few and we all know that this coming 6 months--- is to fight for, weather like this.

I know, it will be a hard life when times like this, but HEY! why complain right? We are all survivors. Whatever weather come across our way, years passed, years comes, we are all here to fight to survive, so--- HERE we are! Just enjoy the best of what we have and that matters. Therefore, I am here sharing D´Box is now ready to tackle whatever happens, whatever things we come across our paths. Hope you are with me, ok?

D´BoX starts Fall Nesting:
Welcome at my Cottage... We'll start from here...
Changing the towels... Mix & matching is my cup of coffee and it  works... 
Seasalt with Mud soap is from Sommerset Toiletry Company... love it!
Olive Candle, light up up to show me the right path this coming dark months... 
  Desperated designers Always find a way to make things Beautiful, Ain't I?
  Yeah! It looks healthy coz this is what both me & GH doing... living a healthy Life
 Trying to be fit through what I am having... my breakfast this early morning
B4 I went out for a Power walk and to buy some exterior fall flowers.

That's all for today, Folks? I am still cleaning and doing some changes here and there for a more Fall-y feelings.

How about you? Are you prepared on what is waiting for us this 6 months to come? Hope you have a great and a blessed weekend with all your dearies and lovelies around.

SSS2 party goers... can you find what we are all looking for in one of  D´Box weekend routines? I guess everyone have sharp eyes. So, come  join and have fun chasing.


But, b4 I sign off.... I am joining SSS2 party with our talented hostessess:
Rose
Gemma
Magical Teacher...

Linking when the ladies, link the post for today's party.
&
Monday Meme...

GOD BLESS US ALL...

Hi,
Kindly inform me if you can't leave a comment. It seems there are many of you who sent an e-mail informing of the problem.

I really appreciate, if inform me so I can sort out what's going on here... Thank you for your cooperation, friends.

Email me at: simchie1@yahoo.com

Kommentarer

  1. Excellent compositions! I love those beautiful colors! Wonderful soft shadows!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a wonderful mix of colour tones in those towels. Delightful photos.

    SvaraRadera
  3. As always, your 'box' is so well appointed - the details fabulous! If we are to be inside for a lengthy period of time (such as winter), it should be as attractive as it can be, and full of interesting colors. Like the multi-color towels and the soapy candle, the style abounds very nicely :) Although the Swedish winter does seem long. At least you can handle it!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Love your decorations and the pretty towels! I can see that you know just how to brighten up the darkness of the winter to come...thanks for stopping by today.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Power walk - that's what I should do too!!!
    But I'm lazy and enjoying your decoration instead :)

    BLOGitse

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love the healthy breakfast--brava to you! Also love the pretty towels and lovely bar of favorite soap--that makes me happy.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Jag gillar inte vinter, men som du skriver, det är
    bara och bita ihop och gilla läget. Men hoppas att
    hösten blir lång och varm. Jättefina handdukar, fint
    och ha höstfärger nu.
    Snart ska jag ut i trädgården också, gräset behöver
    klippas.
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your ver ready dear and love all the little details you added! Happy Fall!

    SvaraRadera
  9. You have beautiful place very neatly arranged.

    SvaraRadera
  10. You forgot to link in to Blue Monday. Please place a link to Blue Monday on your post so that others can find us. Then return to link in again with Mr. Linky. You can find the code when you click on the blue bird located in my sidebar.

    http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

    Sally

    SvaraRadera
  11. Thumbs up for healthy lifestyle :)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for