Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Fuschia Mood is Spring-y Mood... and Tea Time

Can I Inspire?

Well, I am not the best blogger but I am enjoying hanging with you all, Ladies?

I am happy to those who always come and visit and I am grateful who appreciate one's effort, i.e. making you, my/our readers inspire is one of a priceless feelings. 

That's the reason why we all here, trying to share the inspiration on one or the other way. My friends and some of my family members wonder, how did I cope up all this media thing. Some, think that I am showing off.

I couldn't find an answer of "showing off" on friends thoughts, as for them, a bedroom is a sacred place and that must be cherish, keep it as it should be and not to show off to the world what's in it. 

Please help me!!! as a blogger, we have all the reasons to show what we have or had overcome in our lives, aren't we? YaaY! what a tough issue... BUT, Hey! I don't care for awhile what people think, so----

Am I Inspiring or NOT,
that's their problem, is it?
I started with some  some glass and glitters
That is for sure a nest, means Spring is in the air.
I couldn't find any better color scheme yesterday...
Do you call this Fuschia or Cerise? 
A vintage Fleur de Lis flatware desset ask me they wanted to join...
 
Tea time in times like this? Awesome... Tea direct from Singapore
Oppss... just a simple and not flashy tea set.
At least they came direct from China (factory)
I went for a course on cake decos, napkin folding, etc etc
This is a bit crazy complicated, my first time but it turned out OK...
 
Showing extra photos on how I created a simple tea table...
Friends came unexpected, so I have to do in a hurry.

Hope Everyone is in the BEST of everything.
Enjoy the day/evening and a blessed week ahead.
Linking with Marty, as soon she is up and running.
I am afraid I am late again due to our time difference.
As well as Susan... I will be late but I for sure come and join
Better late than NEVER, right, Susan?

God Bless You All.
********





Kommentarer

  1. Yes you are inspiring Kababayan! When I started blogging, as my Filipina gut would dictate it, I thought the same way too, - would people think that I'm just making yabang or showing off?? But I didn't care, I didn't blog for those kinds of 'friends' or people. My real friends appreciate what I try to do, wether it be spectacular or not. I have no no-show in my home, even the bedroom, but that's just me, I totally understand the need for privacy.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello,
    I love the table you set for tea. So pretty. Blogging is for sharing and getting inspiration. I think most people that blog follow this kind of thinking. I do not think it is "showing off". It is more that you share your accomplishments and gather inspiration from others.
    Kris

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh I always love to see your pretty tablesettings and how you are decorating your home. That is what blogging is all about. Just sharing our projects and homes and getting ideas from looking at others. Keep it up. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amen to all the other comments! I think bloggers understand what it is all about and my friends (my real friends) love my blogging and get after me when I don't put much out there! My daughter in law has also started her own blog now and I know I was some of her inspiration.
    What fabulous colors! Wow that pink is amazing. Your napkins are so amazing. You will have to do a tutorial on how to fold those!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Showing off?!??!??!! Really??!?!?!! Not at all! The kind of blogging we do is an effort to inspire and to teach! There are SO MANY people out there who enjoy and appreciate the tips and ideas they get from reading blogs like ours! When people need help with a project - party, food, decorating around the house - they turn to blogs like ours for help. Our homes are open to the readers much like our homes would be open to friends and family. We keep those things separate or private that we find necessary, but for the most part everything is fair game. In this world of technology and computers and social media, this is just another way to create and maintain friendships not just across the fence but across the world! It's a wonderful thing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I hope you continue to create and share as you have. It's a wonderful creative release!!!

    Love the shades of fuchsia and other pinks! Pink in every hue is my favorite color!!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I wouldn't call it showing off, in fact, I think it is being unselfish because we are sharing, giving ideas and inspiring. Btw, I am inspired by your beautiful table. I really like the color, looks fabulous....Christine

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for