Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

A Bit Too Long Absence from Blogging

Hello my Blogger World!!!

It's been soooo... many months I wasn't able to post anything in my blog diary. Isn't it a shame? OMG! I was really sorry for not being active. I wonder why I don't had the time? For that time being, I had so much to do, like the drama of our bathroom. That took eternity to finished  and that Christmas, was my big day.
I took my diploma/certified in Hotel & Management.
Jean-Michel Guerin (our teacher)


OK, that was one of the highlight of my Life. Being a mother, a student and a worker, was not an easy tasks. I been like crawling of all my responsibilities but at the end I tackled all of them.
As one of the best student, I got a trip to climb the Great Wall of China.
It was an awesome experience. Hubby reached the peak & I was just a 10 mins away.
Forbidden City
Ming's grave, his wife and their treasures (Ming Dynasty era)
Almost there...
Then, came the New Year. It was my turn to do the welcoming of the New Year of 2017. Planning what to do was not easy, either. Do I sound, complaining? LoL*

A wonderful Christmas at DaBox
New Year's Eve...

January came and I was sick, so much with the infections and at the end of that month, I decided to quit my job as an Account Manager due to many reasons. One is outsource and the other was almost bullied (not to mention) everything happened. I was relieved after all. I have a long years of relaxing, no stress and I started living my Life.

So, February came, hubby booked my ticket bound for an 8 weeks vacation in The Philippines. 4 weeks for myself and after he will come over for 4 weeks. So, I was indeed excited to be with my loveones for so long. First time in almost 35 years. I do, visit them but the longest was 4 weeks.
HELLO! I'm here, ALIVE in the southern part of the Philippines, Samar 
Attended a garden wedding at Waterfront Insular Hotel, Davao City
Stranded as the river overflowed 
The local houses are drowned and the water level was still filling up that time.
The street, the way to our house...

Oh yeah! It was a lot to adjust and learnt again. It was a great time, somehow. Experiencing back the good old days. Not funny with the calamities, i.e the political issues, the natural calamities, the civil war. These problems is unknown to international knowledge. But, hey! These are real. I thought, "those things I experienced when I was young was solved"? Another issues, another knowledge for a non-filipino Citizen inclusive myself.

Then, hubby came, March 12 ! Feels forever waiting. The first time, we were separated for a long time. He came with a surprise! As April 3, was our 28th wedding anniversary, he booked a trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Wasn't it FUN! Another adventure. You know me in travelling. OMG! so excited.

This tree called after Angelina Jolie's Tom Raider
We Went up on Angkor Wat Temple in a sizzling hot Cambodia.
Reflection of Angkor Wat in midday was not easy...
The peak attraction is the sunrise over the temple. We waited 3 hours to see the sun rises

Well, I wish I could share all the photos I have from that adventure. We been climbing up and down, like 6 temples out of their 480 temples around Siem Reap. Ha ha... do you think my knees managed? That's a question to be answered... later, *wink*

That's all for now folks and I promise to update often as Before.

Have a nice day and hope you had a great Easter.
 
God Bless Everyone...

I guess, I give a new chance to attend Marty's party...
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2017/04/371st-inspire-me-tuesday.html
Marty. so sorry, I missed all your parties, but now, I am back and will cope all my absences.
Thank You.
P.S. but I never missed your updates. I been following and Reading about your progress.
GB

*****************************

Another FAVE blog is Yvonne

http://www.stonegableblog.com/the-scoop-271/
Thank You, Maam Yvonne for Always inspiring me, too...


















Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for