Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Too many to reveal...a life changes


But, will tell a bit now & later...

When you're enjoying life to the fullest, did you notice that the time just pass by on the tip of your nose?

Well, I feel that so. I am having a blast now, when I have the time to enjoy. No rush, no stress. Yes, I was in the Philippines for 8 weeks and trip around Asia. That is how a globetrotter do, isn't it Ate Christine? I know you were in the Philippines and side tripping around Asia. LoL*

Many things happened and of course, I take one step at a time. Blessing comes, blessing goes. That's Life too?

First thing, first reveal is that, I bought 2 houses when I was downthere. Am I crazy? I guess, a bit but my decision was "Now or Never". It might be a coincidence or just my faith. But, I played my cards and that was it.

Our Little Sara
This is a townhouse kind, a tiny one but it is good enough for us for the time being while building the second.
GH is checking for the finishing touches... I will be visisting once again on October to do the interior thing. My kind of chores...
Welcome to Camella Trails, Tagum City, Davao del Norte. This is our street from the Hi-way.
Just 5 minutes from Robinson Shopping Mall. The biggest mall in the city.


This is our Greta, with the plan... She is still working hard to finish and welcome The Nics and DaBox in Stockholm, Sweden might be on sale, sooner or later. I have now 4 houses in the country and 1 in Sweden is not easy to handle. One or 2 have to break up with Us.
*******************************************************
In the maintime, I am happy and blessed. The kids are all grown up as well as my granddaughter Noomi.


She's on summer holiday in Boracay, Philippines
Taken in Seoul & Busan... OMG, she is also a globetrotter kid!

While the kiddos are busy with their own lives, the old Mumma went to a chillaxing mode. Now, is my time to relax and explore the World.
Here I am, doing footspa. I love it.
Feeling I am the Queen, ain't she? LoL*
Posed like a superstar at Raffles Hotel, Singapore
Good friends stay together, dance forever...
Had a time for a morning swim
Bonding with my childhood best friend

These are just some of the things, I been up to lately. It sounds I am having a great time and indeed, I had a great one.

Hope you all have a great time, wherever and whatever you do. Just remember, life is too short. Make the best of it. Have a wonderful Sunday and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL. Sweden will celebrate it's MD on the 28th and I will be sharing the day with you again.

GOD BLESS US ALL. Keep the Peace in your heart.












Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for