What is Saturday/Sunday if we don't chase the most important shots for the w/end, huh? Luckily, when I just woke up, I saw a lil sunlight. Lil L shouted, too! "MUM! hurry... UR CAM" he he §:)) Sometimes, it's funny coz everybody around me are involved in our game. Thanks T " hey harriet " for making our w/end funny! Here's the best shot I got this day! Sun really shines for us today! Shadow from stairs to spa Then, lil L poses if I can get a nice shot of her §:-) Ahhh!!! another mum & daughter pix trying to have the BEST one But to no avail... HAVE A WONDERFUL W/END, LADIES... always keep heads UP high & think positively whether we're UP or we're down. Can't make things better thinking negatively. Peace to ALL... NOW, HEAD OVER TO OUR DEAR HOST "HEY HARRIET " for the universal SHADOW SHOTS!!! ENJOY, GOOD FOLKS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AWARD TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!! This...
You did a great job! Some awesome stemware!
SvaraRadera- The Tablescaper
Du är jätteduktig på dukningar, bra val
SvaraRaderaoch välja dig för uppdraget. En ny karriär
kan det bli för dig det här. Jag gillar tvåan
bäst tror jag, men alla är jättefina. Var så
vackert porslin på tvåan.
Grattis till ett toppenbra jobb
Stor kram
AnnaMaria
Wow! Each of these tables are exquisite! I love all the crystal items & stemware...simply beautiful! You did a GREAT job!
SvaraRaderaSå himla snyggt. Jag blev förälskad i det tredje bordet. Hoppas allt är bra med dig.
SvaraRaderaKramen
All three are beautiful...you did great.
SvaraRaderaBettyMarie
Chie, these are wonderful. You have a great design style and it shines on each table. I can imagine that many people have enjoyed looking at these. Glad one sold already!! xo marlis
SvaraRaderaGreat design work! I think that you're going to become famous! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay
SvaraRaderaYou have done so well.The table settings looks wonderful.The visitors would have loved it...Keep it up...Love sujatha..:):)
SvaraRadera