Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Saturday's Retreat

Ska bara lägga ett litet inlägg idag. Nu vill jag att alla ska ta det lugnt och tänker bjuda denna helg till Island och vi tar en "geotherma Spa".

EN SKÖN OCH UNDERBAR HELG TILL ALLA. TA HAND OM ER SJÄLVA...

I just drop by to post a quick one. Love to invite you all to a "Geothermal Spa" in Iceland. Now, we have to take care of ourselves and always enjoy every second of it. Life as I always said, is too short.
HAVE AN ENJOYABLE WEEK-END EVERYBODY...
Both photos is from Blue Lagoon in Iceland

Kommentarer

  1. Min onda kropp hade behövt ett sånt vackert o varmt utomhusbad en HEL dag:)

    Får nöja mig med en dusch haha

    Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack för det! Precis vad jag behöver :D
    Ha de gott
    Kram Lily

    SvaraRadera
  3. Önskar er detrsamma ,ja en underbar helg !Kram =)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ja, det skulle jag behöva idag efter en tuff vecka!
    Men jag får tänka på Dina bilder så kanske jag blir piggare!

    Ha nu en skön och avkopplande helg!

    Kramen //annette

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hello my friend!! Here I am again!!
    How are you??? It´s true Richie.. life is too short.. enjoy it!♥♥♥
    Hugs and kisses for you!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Have a great weekend!
    (That place is interesting)
    X
    V

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

SSS #5 & Award to Everybody!

What is Saturday/Sunday if we don't chase the most important shots for the w/end, huh? Luckily, when I just woke up, I saw a lil sunlight. Lil L shouted, too! "MUM! hurry... UR CAM" he he §:)) Sometimes, it's funny coz everybody around me are involved in our game. Thanks T " hey harriet " for making our w/end funny! Here's the best shot I got this day! Sun really shines for us today! Shadow from stairs to spa Then, lil L poses if I can get a nice shot of her §:-) Ahhh!!! another mum & daughter pix trying to have the BEST one But to no avail... HAVE A WONDERFUL W/END, LADIES... always keep heads UP high & think positively whether we're UP or we're down. Can't make things better thinking negatively. Peace to ALL... NOW, HEAD OVER TO OUR DEAR HOST "HEY HARRIET " for the universal SHADOW SHOTS!!! ENJOY, GOOD FOLKS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- AWARD TO ALL OF YOU LADIES!!! This...

Welcome to Stockholm on my SHADOW SHOTS SUNDAY

Y es!!! Today, Sunday, me & hubby went to an early (08.00) Catholic Mass in the heart of Stockholm at Kungsträdgården (King's Garden). A quite and cosy mass w/ at least 50-60 attendeés. After the mass, we strolled in the park where you can see a blooming "Japansk körsbärsträd- JAPANESE CHERRY TREES" in it's high bloom. I feel so Asian §:-)) I meant, I felt am in Japan *giggles P LS. ENJOY MY SSS TOUR IN THE CITY OF STOCKHOLM Shadows are shown everywhere: I am welcoming you All in the heart of Stockholm --- Stockholm's pride during Spring... View from Hamngatan & a glimpse of the Opera HOuse... Shadow of a ruler & a KING ... Carl XIII king of Sweden 1809 (link is swedish version) View of the King's Garden towards Hamngatan. NK (swedish Harrod's) is in the background Skeppbron St. on the way to the castle... Infron of the castle... Street for all tourist bus w/ tourists want to visit the Stockholm Castle... Very important link of the city is th...

BACHELORETTE NIGHT OUT ON MY SSS#6

OMG! HELGEN IGEN... Dagarna sussar bara förbi mig. Det gick så fort att nu är helg. Idag, Lördag och en är så himla fin dag. Mycket snö och solen skiner. Lite kyligt men vi klarar det, eller hur? Nu längtar jag bara på mer och mer om våren. Jag hörde fånglarna kvittra och en flock var i trädet tidig imorse. Hoppas att snön tinar bort, sakta men säker. Hoppass alla där ute eller var än Ni befinner Er, mår prima och ha en riktig kul och trevlig helg, ALLIHOPA. VAR FÖRSIKTIGA. KRAMISSAR... MÖHIPPA IGÅR KVÄLL... BACHOLORETTE NIGHT OUT LAST NIGHT! HAPPY WEEK-END GOOD PEPZ! At my backyard. I took this, early this morning, Sunny Saturday but I decided not to show more snowy shots today... a kind of FED UP WITH THE SNOW... so my shots are here below: I just want to show the bride to be. Working with us when I need her Dinner with a show w/talented young ones "Wallman's Entertener Grp" R U a true blooded shadow chaser? U find what UR looking for here too! §;-) Theme was 80...