Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

MY Inspirational X´mas Decors & Freaky Friday

These are my inspirational Christmas decors that am dreaming of. Sooo simple & clean but so classy. Hopefully, this dreams come true or NOT…

ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY FOLKS & RELAX THE WEEK-END AHEAD!!!
My room-to-be this Christmas §:-)
Young L room-to-be! She reckoned " so nice w/ the red & white" touché
Then, this is our sitting area, this Christmas as the weather will be wetty & chilly!
-------------------------------------------------------
Det är 5 dagar kvar innan julafton. Hoppas att Ni inte har sprungit runt omkring och stressat ihjäl Er. Själv har jag ta det lugnt. Jag blir inte en undermänniska om jag gör det. Jag har ingen ork och har ingen lust heller nu när barnen är stora så känns att man har gjort sitt ansvar.

Klart att jag har pyntat och gjort fint hemma. Bakade och ska laga mat som vi tar med oss hos min kusin på julafton. Det blir då en familjemiddag.

Veckan tog slut igen? Tiden verkligen går så fort. Ni vet väl att varje fredag jag alltid har mina fräckisar.
Just denna dag har jag lite att tillägga

Visit me this week-end? Look up! U can find me under my guards tummy §:-)
C yah there...
Or, left turn, U might see the simple place *wink
No worries, ladies! I really have a cozy place, though!
Would you join me in my gorgeous tub? *LOL
And mind you? Living in my world? Have a sit in my fancy coin chair!
Who said it's crisis nowadays, are they NUTS? *smile

5 days left before Christmas Eve. Hope you’re not running and stressing your days to reach your goal of having the perfect Christmas. Personally, I take it easy. I don’t have energy and have no desire doing a perfect one & now when the kids are grown up it feels that it I made my best shots for them. Obviously, I have decorated and fix nice at home. Baked and will cook as we take with us at my cousin's on Christmas Eve (pot luck). It then becomes a family dinner & mingling till the next day.

Week ended again? The time really goes so fast. You know well that every Friday I always have my freaky day.
Now, these are my best shots!

Kommentarer

  1. LOL!! I like your designs!! The tub and the chair in particular ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hohoho på dig.
    Läckra bilder. Är det i mitt hus du varit och fotat hehe.
    Skulle önska man hade så fint hemma alltså.
    Här sitter jag och ser ut genom fönstret.
    Vad jag ser?
    Inte ett dugg. Det är kolsvart ute.
    Snön har försvunnit och det regnar och blåser.....
    Muntert va hehe.
    Får önska dig en fin fredagskväll nu.
    Det ska jag försöka ha.
    Kramen på dig och hälsa så gott.
    Synne.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Önskar dej en riktigt god jul! =)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Så mysiga bilder! Där skulle man gärna ta en paus efter julstöket!

    Bra att du inte stressar, ingen idé..

    Ha en skön helg!

    Kram,Lotta

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hej !!
    Kul att du tittade in hos mig o lämnade ett litet spår.......det som är roligt med kommentarer ( förutom att man får en "feedback" )är väl det att man hittar nya bloggar...!! Bilderna du visar är super....jag gillar de 3 första ....det är väl lite min stil tor jag...förutom sängen....jag skule vilja ha den du visar som huvud -bild...åh,vad läcker...!!!
    Mysig blogg....jag kommer igen....
    ha det bra,
    Monica i Rom

    SvaraRadera
  6. Always love your Freaky Friday finds. This is another fun collection of crazy discoveries :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Va fin din sida är:) så julig och härlig.
    Tack för underbara mail:) du har då lagt in vackra sovrum...hmm vill ha allihopa men de rödvita var jättefint.
    Ska du äta allt på julbordet el gör du asiatisk mat med?

    Ha en fin kväll

    SvaraRadera
  8. Re: Lotta

    He he... är inte så stor att jag äter upp all mat på bordet!

    Jupp... det ska blandas med asiatisk mat på vårt julbord.

    Julskinkan ska kokas med ananas juice och gräddad med honung. Den ska bli så fräsch i smaken.

    Det är full fart med målning här hemma därför håller jag hus i Spa rummet stället. Skönare så.

    Ha en skön kväll min goa Lotta.

    Många kramar!

    SvaraRadera
  9. RE: Synne

    Jag tror det att det är ditt sovrum jag hade fotat §:-)

    Mysigt, vad?

    Synd att snön försvann bara på en gång. Man har inte ens nöja sig med.
    Min julgran som står i veranda oc väntar på snö är så ledsen. Det är jag med?

    Men, hallå tjejer! Var glad stället, hörde jag från gubben mi.

    Ok då, sade jag bara och gick ner i spa:n

    Ha en mysig kväll!

    Re: Lottaspace

    Välkommen tillbaka. Hur gick med Er resan? Hoppas Ni fick mycket sol och bad.

    Ha en skön och mysig kväll!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Always a fun blog..Good job, again..
    I can't get over the northern lights over there..Have to admit, I am a bit jealous..The beauty is unreal..
    Have a wonderful week my dear friend..Always thinking of you and wishing you the best..
    Hugs/Rosebud..

    SvaraRadera
  11. Such a beautiful sitting area you have Chie. I also love the red bed! Enjoy your week! A-M xx

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for