Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Mingling With The Famous Interior Designer's On My SSS #25

Nu är värmen är här!!! Så underbar känsla, eller hur? Jag kan inte ens beskriva mina känslor. Den är verkligen men smak, alltså §:-))

Jo---jo---bakgrunden bara ekar, Ni vet vad den betyder. Familjen instämmer med eftersom båda är ju vana med värmen, men dottern vill helst ha höst som vår vinter. "WHATEVAH" mumlar jag sur.

IAF... helgerna är ju min skuggjakt bilder och denna dag lördag i Sverige och Söndag i Australien, var jag på en live interior design visning på "Bo:X" i Kungen's Kurva i Stockholm. Dem är kända par och jättetrevliga och så jordnära. Jag kom dit ensam i tid, så jag en annan dam hade denna snygga killar för oss själva i 1½ timme innan deras visning börjar. Så kul att se. Känns som på tv!

MY SHOTS FOR THIS DESIGN DAY
My gazebo crown gave me a cool shot when me & hubby had our brekky...
Hubby had a hand free to take this shot, ???
Ahhh--- the candle lamp in the entrance porch...
What is this?
He he---my elephant flower stand! at the open porch

Then, my hubby drove me to the furniture center, a 10 mins. drive from where I live.

This is the entrance---then I dropped by to the great stores around b4 I ended up to my destination...


"Pls. press the photos for a bigger size as I have several photos to show, for the collage"
Pix from left is the entrance of the furniture store---
Sia design---my fav store
Simon & Tomas, Tomas give advice

Simon Davies from England at work:
-Bisarre room, him falling the carpet
-Wondering
-The finish work
-Tomas give the finishing touch 2pix
-Coffee table
Me, mingling the couple b4 & after.
SORRY folks, the lady who took the photos didn't do a good job
But, I guess You still can see glimpses of shadows here & there *wink

This is the best weather ever this spring/summer day. Ahhh!!! 30deg isn't bad, eh? Not at all, my good folks! This is the best thing I could imagine by now.

"WHATEVAH" I heard from the background! Wohooo! my daughter is working today voluntarily in Stockholm Marathon. That is cute, right? You know what she & her friends do? Their task is to remove the running chips that is stuck somewhere in the participant's shoes. 18,000 participants means, 600 chips for every kid, right? She's happy though, that the weather is so friendly today.

My task for today was watching my fav interior designer's "Simon & Tomas" the whole morning 10-12.30. Fantastic job they showed. It was funny that they showed the typical swedish room that Simon called "The Bisarre Room" then they have a 20 sqm. adult room to design. Really amazing that they just look at the space & BAAM! they have the decors in place? I planned for ages but didn't came my goal. It makes more a mess. As Simon says "krims-krams or
knick-knacks" Anyways, GREAT JOB & FABULOUS DONE...

ENJOY ALL THE SUMMER FEELINGS!
Remember to visit our host from the land-down-under
"Hey Harriet"
HAPPY SSS AND KEEP SMILING---

Kommentarer

  1. I really like your shaddow shots! And all the rest of your pix are so cute!!

    Lovely weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great shots! shadow and otherwise! Looks like fun was had by all! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Dear Richie.. you look so beautiful in the photos!!
    Your shots are great!
    Have a nice weekend my dear friend!
    Hugs...

    SvaraRadera
  4. Look at you - all hob-nobbing with the designers! How fun! Love your shadows this week Richie! Have a great day!

    SvaraRadera
  5. love that first shot on the awning..

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hey Chie, great shots you have there, love the first one of your gazebo, fab. Sounds like you had great fun at the furniture store, looks great too. We missed out on great sunny day for gliding yesterday :( Thankyou for the comment, Are u serious, would u consider buying the jewelry set!
    Have a fabulous day and week ahead..:)MonikaORse

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Richie,

    you made beautiful photos!

    Hugs
    Federica

    SvaraRadera
  8. I share your love of decorating, it's so exciting when it all comes together...same with the shadow shots, you are having way too much fun!

    Have a great weekend!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Great shadows..What a great time you all had. Happy to see you are doing so well..Thank you God..
    You would go crazy with my style..anything and everything..but must have curtains on the window. Sure doesn't look like famous Interior Designer..but what the heck..it is cozy.
    Happy SSS..xoxoRosebud.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Uhm...the woman who took the blurry pictures, how many drinks did she have? ;)

    Have a lovely weekend with your family!

    xoxo M

    SvaraRadera
  11. You are so tiny next to those designers! I enjoyed the tour and shots:)

    SvaraRadera
  12. I loved your shots. My favorite has to be the elephant plant holder. My wife thought that was adorable!

    SvaraRadera
  13. You found many shadows this week. they look great!! sounds like a busy weekend...hope you are having fun.

    SvaraRadera
  14. what an amazing time! Thanks for stopping by.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Cool shadows!..what an amazing store..love the colours in there!
    Not enough sun here this week for shadows :(..maybe next time..have a great week :)

    SvaraRadera
  16. Not too sure what your Hubby could see here, but who are we to question the mind of a male, I'm sure he has a very reasonable explanation! Looks like you had a very fun outing to see Simon & Tomas. A goood week to you dear.
    Millie ^_^

    SvaraRadera
  17. Fantastic collection Richie...ah..what I would give for a lovely gazebo like yours. With our hot weather and not having one at home, I am hiding under the palm trees...hugs..

    SvaraRadera
  18. LYCKOS dig som är fotat med de som är så duktiga:) vilken helg du haft!!!
    ja värmen är sååå underbar och jag vill att den ALDRIG ta slut!

    Nu måste jag sova, har jobbat ute med tunga saker hela dagen, sååå träningsvärk;/

    Nattinatt// Kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera
  19. I loved all of your shadow shots. Especially the gazebo one. that's my fave. A great post Chie! Hope you are having a good week so far :)

    SvaraRadera
  20. Hey Girl, what's happening have not heard from you in few days, are you alright my friend...mon

    SvaraRadera
  21. you are soooo sweet ;-)

    greetings
    Özlem

    SvaraRadera
  22. Halloj där!
    Ja tänk den kära värmen som var här...en gång ;)

    Vart träffade du på Simon & Thomas? i Nacka?

    Kram.

    SvaraRadera
  23. I am so glad you are getting some lovely summer weather. It has been still raining here so there are no beautiful shadows. Looks like you had a fun time. Ax

    SvaraRadera
  24. Hej på dig.
    Så bra dina skuggbilder är.
    Den på elefanten gillade jag helskarpt.
    Ha det gott vännen.
    Kram Synne.

    SvaraRadera
  25. heeeej..nu är vi i floria..underbara amerika..jag en känner mej verkligen som hemma här.. inte bilder ännu..är alldeles för trött.. nu slappar jag efter frukosten och skall sedan träna en stund (måste efter scramble eggs och annat onyttigt ..hihi) sedan blir det stranden..30 c varmt..havet är jättevarmt..ja vi har det bra med andra ord.. iadg skall jag dessutom träffa en mary kay kollega..spännande.kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for