Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Simply Rusty

BY ME...

I can't think of a DIY or project this summer but the plans of our projects is a long list. 

For now on, I am enjoying "The New Life of D´Box". First of all, being an orphan. That is an absolutely a big changes of my entire life. I still struggling to overcome my heartaches, that I misses my old folks. Honestly, I could not even think both Mum and Dad are gone or could not accept that they left us behind. I know the reality but my heart and mind are still struggling.

Secondly, when you lost a good friend in heart, the same time I lost my Mum. It was really hurting. But to be honest, I don't like dramas and honestly, when I summed up the friendship, I know, where I am standing.

Thirdly, I am a "Grand Mommy"! Unbelievable, but, HEY! I am? Fun and scary in the same time coz I am a child still (if you ask my family) Lol* or acting as a kid. Me LOVE...

Fourthly, Lil Missy, is going to take her Master and hopefully in UCL, London. God help and keep her in your heart.

Fifthly, me and my family (apart of the Big Kiddo) are leaving for our summer vacation in SEA on July 12 to August 18. More details will be shown later... I am so excited for this occasion.

FOR NOW!!!
Welcome to our backyard...
New coasters that I purchased awhile ago (forgot I have them)
I love the outcome
 Treble Clef flatwares... I always love them
Another love of my heart are my dishes... 
 Added dashing colors make my table pretty presentable...
Both kiddos are home and they choose these for today
 
Adding more treasures for a more rusty touch!
Isn't it simple? MOTH found the table and chairs and reckoned, "a perfect toy" for my settings, so he grabbed a set and brought him home.  He fixed and when I came home from my weekend activities, my new toys are ready to ROCK!

Now that the weather is a summery weather and Europeans keep their fingers X that it stay... who could resist not to sit outside to enjoy the day and my beautiful family?
MOTH really had a comfy day when the chef is home...
Outdoor cooking... Big kiddo, said "feel the summer", LoL*
The ultimate blessed day of a mother when her family stays and gathers together.

TY Big Man for giving me a wonderful family and great friends here and around the world.

Happy Week Ahead, my Precious Bloggie Friends!

My last post from Stockholm this summer...
Next post is when I get home in The Philippines.

Marty, this is the only I can Inspire you.
A happy and blessed family... 
Susan... D´Box is not fancy but you can come anytime. No expensive treasures but offer you a blessed and bountiful table.



Kommentarer

  1. Loved reading your post and seeing your lovely pictures. Enjoy your vacation sounds amazing. Safe travels.
    Kris

    SvaraRadera
  2. Loved your post! Your table is great. I love the fact you enjoy your backyard. Have fun on your vacation.
    I have relatives that live in Stockholm.
    Blessings My Friend,

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh, Chie....I love how you just open your heart right up! I know that pain you speak of, and I also know the joys. It's the way of the world, I suppose. It doesn't make the pain any easier, but maybe it helps to know that others are right there with you. You are not alone.

    I LOVE the table & chairs set!!! What a great gift!!! I am pretty sure no one in my family would ever pick that up for me on a whim! WOW!!! Really great new toy to play with!!!

    That sounds like a terrific vacation you are planning. A month+!!! That's going to be so great! I hope you can really just take the time to relax and thoroughly enjoy yourself.

    Have a beautiful weekend!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Chie, Your summer table looks charming set in the yard with all of the summer goodness as a background. The chandelier in the tree is a perfect touch. The table and chairs are so nice, they look wonderful in this setting. Enjoy your vacation, take lots of pictures for us.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for