Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Var Tog Den Flicka Vägen?

Absolutely been so long...

I still remember, I said, I will be hanging with you, all my blogger friends. However, there are so many things that Changes our lives. They said: "if you are enjoying, time flies too fast", right? And well, it is true.

I left the financial world, became Certified in Hotel Management, then I travel around the globe as if there is no plane the next day, bought 2 more houses in the Philippines, sold our house in Sweden, bought a studio style condo and soon I am Certified Homestylist and Dipl. Interior Designer. Isn't it Amazing? After 17 and a half years stocked in an unexeptional work compare now and I found a real life? 

So now, I am ready to see and meet the real "World of real life" that I been longing for ages and I am also ready to follow my dreams and of course, blogging.

Here are some of the highlights in my days of Absence...
This is the foyér of DaBox last summer
Remember, our BR with Water lackage? This is how it look now...
 The BR in the lower ground looks like this b4 we left DaBox---
Sun/lounge was quiet cozy during summer. 
The BR of DaBox...

*****_____*****_____*****_____*****_____*****_____

Today, I proudly welcome you at our ADA@6th
This is our new dining set and who don't love that awesome lamp?
Spent our first Christmas with my Villeroy & Boch Collections---
Our new lounge. Is it trendy? A YaY or a NaY?
Some details... VELVET is the Word---

More details... 
 Detail in our BR
This is our BR now. A trendy in my eyes...

That's IT!!! A new chapter of our happy lives, starts here and now.
And to begin... I am joining my fave meme at Marty
 "A Stroll Thru Life" on her 408th Inspire Me Tuesday. Marty, I missed almost a year not joining your parties.


















Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful home, Chie! Goid luck in your new endeavor. Sounds
    like a lot of fun!...Christine

    SvaraRadera
  2. OMG ..You’ve really decorated up a beautiful storm...You place is amazing... I love the bathroom. Of course your Villeroy & Boch collection is one of my favourites... It makes a lovely Christmas Tablescape....Good for you ... re-creating a dream life for yourself .. now ENJOY and keep sharing the happiness ..it’s contagious... Hugs

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for