Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Tablescaping under the trees

SUMMER IN SWEDEN IN ITS BEST

It is absolutely amazing that the summer in Sweden still keep going in its phenomenal heatwave. I was in the Philippines March an back end of April. The weather was then warm. If I'm not lying I remember that it only rained 3 times, since the end of April. Sound Amazing, right? It's burning in the Woods now and we really have to take every cautions, in terms of the calamity. I find this scary.

Imagine? 3 months of dryness? It's a BIG NO NO, to grill outdoor and of course, cigarette butts have to be in the right place. Hope everyone take their responsibilities.

I can't nearly bear the hotness inside our home, so I took things and moved outdoor under the trees to keep us chill. How about where you are now? Do you have the heatwave or the coldness? Keep your fingers cross for all our safety. 

So, here we are keeping ourselves busy under the trees in the backyard:
 I moved out and we were in the Backyard
 Flamingo is my granddaughter's fave...
 Picnic is wonderful family gathering
 Chocolate is our dessert
Sallad is the best way to chill the thirst
How about Pistacho ice Cream? Just soooo YummY!

How about you, Beautiful Blogging World? What is your Summer tips?
I am joing Susan's meme, one of my old party fave every Thursday.
Sorry Susan, I missed so many parties you had, but I keep my fingers X now.
I will join you, from now on. ENJOY, party goers.

Kommentarer

  1. wonderful series of photos.
    have a great weekend

    SvaraRadera
  2. FANTASY POWER 11 as the India’s most trusted and fascinating portal; where you can play with your favorite squad and Join Fantasy Power 11 app and play fantasy games at your fantasy destination and win money or or Paytm cash.fantasy cricket tips

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

A quick TTT @ D´Box & Winner...

OMG... it's almost time... Another Tuesday come and our game is on the go again! I know, you ladies got an idea what to share. But, the lil poor C&C wasn't sure what to do. So, do you use to recycle your last year or year b4 Christmas decos? Well, I do recycle mine. I mix the 2 year old decos and last year? However, it is hard to decide what for motives. I always check my last years and play, whatever the outcome? so BE IT? SOOO, here's my SHOTS! I ♥♥♥ this boy & he ♥♥ ♥ Sta./ on my kitchen counter O n my windowpane just right on my kitchen sink... J ust for the daily vignette on our table A sneak peek! on an on-going vignettes, more details nxt week... Not sure what will be the outcome, I am still wondering of an idea. S O STAY TUNE @ C&C... But b4 you proceed to Lady Marty's TTT, pls join me to crown the winner of my pre-Xmas giveaway... * My first time to add video so, I am not sure if I did the right filming/video/format...WHO is lucky ONE?

Blogging Set Aside for Quiet Sometimes

HELLO BLOGGING WORLD... How's everyone? Wow!!! It's been almost a year I hibernate my blogging passion. It was so much fun on the way to my new world. And that was a bit too quick to decide on what I wanted to be after I quit my job in Financial Institution.  . This time, this is another branch but my passion since I was a lil girl. So, as I say, my world in styling came true. It's an interesting part of my life now, although this journey can be harsh and with those bumpy roads that sometimes, going there is hard to tackle. However, if there's a will there's a way, right? Then, whatever that is, QUE SERA SERA... nothing lost, anyway. So, here I am again, sharing some of the highlights I been through... Just sayin' my 29th years old wedding shoes, this year My business plan that I been working, OK:ed for Entepreneurship That's Lil Me, Chie & Pretty Living is BORN Some of my Projects... Bachelor's Pad Lounge Ba