Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Family On New Year 2015

2015 is the Year of the Green Sheep...

According to the Chinese Fortune Calendar, well, it always have SOME reasons.

Anyway or anyhow, our family gathered as usual and we celebrated and Welcome the New Year in a very simple way.

We always started at Home...
Philippine tradition is to gather 13 diff round fruits, to have a lucky year...
However, opened the Russian Champagne for curiosity taste/sake... ha ha ha
I gathered some of the effects that I call it "Party"
 
A light lunch... a ceviché salad, hummer soup with a sesam breadstick...
We started the year to be healthy (but not that long) LoL*
 Ended with dark choco-Baileys mousse
CHEERS! Greetings from D´Nics
I used kiddos Christmas gift (Champagne glass). I received 18pcs set of 6 pax

Here was the traditional Fam Gathering...
At Fam. Hjelmqvist

 My Big & Lil Missies... 
 My family is growing...
 My Big Kiddo created his own... Granddaughter's first NY with us...
 We always gathered as ONE...& getting older (The Oldsters)
 My 1st & 2nd generation... Heart them so... if they just know they are my life...
This was Big Kiddo's 2nd NY celebration with us... he was always with friends, then
We caught the perfect blast with our fireworks... year 2015
***********************************************
To my SSS2 family, you can search and find what we are good at during my NY's celebration,  can You?
If Not, then here is one of todays' crispy stuff we Love to see...
Njoy hunting friends.. hope to play with you along 2015.

HAVE A GREAT & BOUNTIFUL 2015

WE WILL TACKLE THE YEAR, FOR BETTER OR FOR WORST...
Joining the first party of the year 2015 at Susan's BNOP
Thank You Susan for a great 2014, though I have had hard to hang with you...
First time ever, to join this party...
Sally... if you are a Blue-blooded you will find the thing we love to see in every corner of our home, LoL*
Thank You Lady Marty for featuring my blog to the BlogSphere, in you 250th Party.
Honor to be part of our funtime.
I am late coz I was in bed after the New Year having colds...
GB You & your dear ones.
x0x0

Be safe, my Friends and always keep your hearts in place.

GOD BLESS US ALL...




Kommentarer

  1. Jag har skrivit det förut men du har en stor
    härlig familj, ni ser ut och ha så roligt jämt.
    Du är otrolig på och ordna fina fester, måste
    vara en upplevelse och fira nyår med dig.
    Gott Nytt År och tack för att du är en fin bloggvän.
    Varm kram
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow Pretty setting . Hope you had a wonderful bash. Happy new year to you to your family and to your cute GD. Love and Hugs Sujatha:):)

    SvaraRadera
  3. This looks like such a fun party! I loved your beautiful crystal flutes and all the pictures of your family. And I would have been in heaven with your menu, particularly the chocolate.

    You have a beautiful family! :-)

    I am wishing you many blessings for 2015. Happy, Happy New Year!

    xo

    Sheila :-)

    SvaraRadera
  4. O what a post. Adore the traition of 13 round fruits. The musical notes on the crockery and cloth are a great idea for enhancing the party atmosphere. And the candles in the last photo are lovely. Happiest New Year.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Simple celebrations are often the most memorable. Happy 2015!

    Shadowy Blue Window

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a festive photo journal. cheers! http://looseleafnotes.com

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh! What a feast for the eyes and tummy! Everything looks so beautiful and delicious-my mouth was watering just looking (and then I felt hungry)!
    I did not know about the 13 round fruits tradition-my grandmother never did that. I wonder why.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wonderful post, dear one. I loved seeing your beautiful family.
    Also love the 13 fruits for good luck...here, we eat black-eyed peas for good luck all year long. :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Happy New Year! Looks like a wonderful celebration! So nice to have a good word from you on my blog!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi CC,

    As usual, Your home is beautiful. Isn’t it fun finding blues to share? Thanks for playing today.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    SvaraRadera
  11. I love your New Years traditions. Your table set for the NY party is wonderful, I especially loved the musical notes on the plates. Everything looks so festive. Most of all I loved seeing your beautiful family together to celebrate bringing the New Year in.

    SvaraRadera
  12. What a wonderful celebration! Everyone looks wonderful and I am sure they enjoyed your fabulous food!
    I bought the master bedroom bedspread from Anthropologie. I don't know if they still carry that one, but you might find one online. The throw is from IKEA. Good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wonderful post! Your food looks yummie. The table is dressed. But most of all your precious family is all around you! Hoping you and yours have a joyous New Year!
    Blessings My Friend,

    SvaraRadera
  14. Festive! Blessings to U & the beautiful family!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for