Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

SUMMER SUMMARY ON MY LONG LOST SSS...

WAAHHH... TIME FLIES!!!

It's been soooo long I was inactive in bloggosphere. I really had no time posting although I have so many things & stories to share to all of you who's following Tracy's "SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY". I am one of her truly participant since, oh? "how long you started your memeTracy? " Hmmm, that long I am with her.

Well, as I was away for such a long time, I guess no one recognize me anymore. Anyhow, I just share some shots I have & at the end I would share my journey in The Philippines.

ENJOY MY SHOTS...
This was my Friday, looks like I was busy or NOT?
I spotted this interesting stuff that I am looking for, on my way to lunch
While passing by our dispensary, I saw this heart shaped thing that am looking forHere's the long way to our Publiotek (lunch resto)! So, far from my office...
At last! here's one of my fave part in my work. It says Food Line begins here...
HURRAY....

THEN... TODAY, HERE'S MY LIFE AT HOME...
When I get down in our lounge, I saw the sun shine thru our blinds
Another wink with my kitchen treasures while I walked in to prepare our brekky
My tea box wants to join too, before going out to the open porch
Then, out the open porch, my chrys says "Bonjour Madame"
While I almost fell off carrying out some stuffs for brekky...
Then GH (great hubby) went down to his green lawn to...
--- turnt on the water sprinkle, see the shape? Heart U all...
Well, I have to sign off coz I think I am so talkative now...
This is how the sun looks over Stockholm 9.30pm Aug. 15, 2010

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOY THE NEVER ENDING FUN---
Tracy, thank YOU for giving us to sit down awhile every Sat/Sun...
Pls head over to Tracy, pressing either the logo or her name to see her players!

As I stated above, I will sum up my time in The Philippines, but then, it seems I have enough to show & tell today, therefore I will be posting my summing UP of what was happened to a suppose "summer holidays" another time. To those who are interested, don't hesitate to peep me in here every now & then.

Thank YOU good Pepz & HAVE A PLEASANT WEEK-END TO ALL...
ENJOY THE LAST HOT DAYS THIS SUMMER OF 2010



Kommentarer

  1. Many nice shadows here :)
    Happy SSS!

    http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/08/14/Shadow-Shot-Sunday-117.aspx

    SvaraRadera
  2. A lovely collection of shadow shots!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Chie, good to see you in bloglandia again!

    I am sure you had a good time with family and friends in the philippines.

    hope you're enjoying your shadow shot weekend.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lots of lovely shadows for the day, Chie! And such a great variety!! Good to see you back! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  5. Welcome back.. nice photos..good to see you again:-)

    SvaraRadera
  6. I couldn't imagine a more different existence than the difference between the Philippines and Sweden (5800 miles/9350 km. Yet, shadows exist in all places, and you have captured the different environments so nicely!

    It HAS to be cooler in Sweden these days...

    SvaraRadera
  7. good selection - like the first one the best..

    SvaraRadera
  8. No one will forget your gorgeous shadow shots Chie. Hmmnnn bakit nga ba inactive ka sa SSS hehehe..

    My Shadow shots

    SvaraRadera
  9. Nice to see you back and joining in again. And yes, you have been shooting shadows since the very beginning. You've part of the original gang! Love these shots and looking forward to seeing photos of your time away. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Välkommen hem.
    Det var en lång vistelse du fick på Filippinerna, måste ha varit helt underbart. Men jag gissar att det var roligt och komma hem till huset också. Alltid lika fina skugg-bilder, du lyckas fånga tillfällen i vardagen.
    Imorgon börjar jag jobba, då är det slut på lata dagar. Fast det ska bli riktigt roligt.
    Ha det gott vännen
    Kramar
    AnnaMaria
    Ps, mailar dig...

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hej svejs jag igen.
    Mailade dig på fm, men fick en känsla av att du kanske inte fått det? Vet att det krånglade sist, då fick jag din mailadress till jobbet. Ville bara tala om så du inte tror jag missat och göra det.
    Kramis
    AnnaMaria
    livese2003@hotmail.com

    SvaraRadera
  12. Nice to see u back on tage again!! Welcome home!!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Great shadows and love all the hearts! Glad you had fun on your summer holiday!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Shadow, shadows eveywhere:) Nice shots!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Box of tea—
    shall I brew one cup
    just for you?

    SvaraRadera
  16. Hi Chie!
    Thanks for letting me know you're back!
    I wasn't very good player at the weekend.
    I have terrible flu. Started late Friday, in bed Sat-Sun-Mon - let see what happens today. I've been very weak...really strange flu/cold. My husband had the same for a week and he still sneezing every now and then.
    This weekend we should fly to Bilbao, Spain for a weekend trip - I hope we can do it...

    Great to see you're back and feeling good!
    Have a good week!

    ps.
    Please change your comment settings so that I can comment with Name/URL option.
    Now you have ONLY google options which force me to use my old blog profile address.
    I moved to WordPress > BLOGitsePHOTOS and would like to have correct links when commenting...
    Thank you!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for