Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

2 tone*** Dinner for 2***

 MISSION: ACCOMPLISHED...

That's what I feel now when everything's in place in the new home of our daughter where she will be nesting this 8 years to come until she reach her goal. Master's & Doctor's degree. I keep my fingers X and pray for her success in life. Hope you share your prayers too. 

With my & my GH (great hubby) colds, we both are exhausted but we're both happy to help. Kiddos are seeking their own lives now. As parents, we only listen and support them everything they needed, with our open arms.

So, I went to work today after a week break and absolutely not funny, to think, how I feel. As saying says "the show must go on". Busy as usual and the self appraisal went smoothly for the very first time in this department and the big "boss" came to me to have his practice and it is a kind of cool thing. I never felt conscious as I know, how my tasks are, and I know where I stand for. So, seriously, I don't bothered at all. For me, it was an honor. TY a bunch, for choosing my capabilities and my knowledge, that I built these many years in the branch. "THAT WAS MY DAY..." at work.

I am not fit for fight so, I skipped my dance lesson tonight. Although, I am dying to just go and watch my dance fellas but," naahhh... will see next time", I thought §;-( I came home early and it was unusual during Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursday and Sundays, LoL* GH prepared dinner for us and I can't resist not to just grab the lil tiny things I have, having a cozy time together. Isn't it lovely? Nothing special here honestly! He knows I love surprises and that doesn't matter if its a simple as I am. Loving it.

SO, PLS JOIN ME WITH MY SIMPLE DINNER...



Simple centerpiece
Italian wine glass purchased in Sorrento, Italy

Another simple table napkins with my unforgotten napkin rings §;-)
Outcome...

GH, Kosta Boda drinking glass

My glass, of course
Typhoon sushi dishware from "Typhoon"
Hmmm.... a surprise.. will show you next time
He knows where touch me weakness, huh?

My japanese chopsticks & loving them...
Just showing the charger from ILVA, dansih porcelain
Time to lit the candles
Beef sukiyaki w/ kamut wheat & a dish of my fave veges... HEALTHY---
Elephant teapot, a gift from a gorgeous cousin "Glyn"
Dessert is chinese waffles. Actually, to be eaten on Chinese New Year
Ming! Thanks for the dessert, I adore it!

Well, that's all I can post tonight. Now, have to rush upstairs to watch my fave serie "MENTALIST", direct from the US... SEE YOU ALL... for a new updated story... and WHY 2 tone?

I will be linking this to Lady Marty's meme TTT... when I get up in the morning!

GOD BLESS US ALL...
♥♥♥BE SAFE


Kommentarer

  1. Simply beautiful, Chie! I love the combination of black & white, and it always works well for a tabletop whether elegant or casual or somewhere in between. Very nice! I like "The Mentalist", too. Simon Baker is SO cute!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. So lovely!! I adore your elephant teapot...

    Thank You for sharing, I will also be joining Marty for TTT in the morning.

    Have a great night!
    Aledia~

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your tablescape is gorgeous. How wonderful. I love that you fix thing so beautifully for you and your husband. Stunning. Hugs, Marty

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love the black and white combination. I have been thinking about creating a black and white table setting soon. Great job. I watch The Mentalist too. It's one of my favorite shows.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful! Love the black and white design,Joann

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a gorgeously romantic table. (A little early Valentine's Day practice, huh?) I love it! We're inviting you to link your post to our WIW party, we'd love to have you.
    Big hugs,
    Patti

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hello there beautiful :) Good luck to your beautiful daughter on her studies and I am sure she will do great! Love beef sukiyaki and that elephant teapot. I have a small collection of elephants, mainly candle holders...they are such cute animals ya? Have a great weekend soon..hugs/Mk

    SvaraRadera
  8. Very nice!
    Such a cute teapot :)

    Greetings from Australia♥

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your black and white table adds some drama to the meal, for sure! The dish your GH prepared looked wonderful! My GH is our chef -- love having him cook for us! Best wishes to your daughter as she begins her graduate work. My daughter is finished, but my daughter-in-law is just two years into her PhD work. Fun to see them progress!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi again! Your table is beautiful! Beef sukyaki looks yummy, I,ve never tried it. Soon. Sunny109

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hi lovely lady.
    Your tablescape is beautiful, you know I love Black and White together like you did with this table lovely.
    Thanks so much for your comments on my Tablescape for Valentines Day.
    I also hope you are feeling better now. Have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for