Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Bits N Pieces on my Saturday SS Day...

I started feeling better...
YES! I feel much better compare the last post (last week-end), however, GH (great hubby) is still striving to rid out of that "darn" flu. It strike harder this year. But his on the way to get better, though. He can't just take relax and take it easy. A day without hammering make him soooo restless. 

Anyways, how's everybody, where You are? Weather, family, pets, kiddos, daily lives and etc...etc...? Hope you are all in the best of everything, wherever and whatever you're all doing. Enjoying the week-end, family and friends bonding.

NOW... let see what I'd got on d way to work!!!
Taken yesterday, on my way to work... One of Stockholm's ghetto...
Hub's clock catches my lens, gotcha!
He he... that's my office building, still snow on the ground
And yet sunny! Thanks good Lord, my cam is handy---
A double height §;-) and a double stairs. What a perfect combo!
This is the left wing of the building,  IT developers turf
Here's our reception/entrance. What a sunny Friday...

It was a great day yesterday. A kinda quite at work and of course, casual and a pre-week-end. What can I ask for more? A happy day and looking forward to a great and blessed week-end.

MY SATURDAY...home and about---
I always start in our BR and LOOK! it's a sunny morning!
When I open the blinds, the sun shone on me and see the lace curtain?
Then, when I open our door, voilá! Another beautiful sunshine met me...
Ha! On my kitchen counter, healthy corner...
I absolutely loving this corner. This is always ready for my breakfast
It was a nice Saturday, sun shining but raining, so I ask GH nicely, if he can drive me for shopping...
OMG! look around? Everything's dead... Blue skies, though!
It was a wonderful shopping. GH was happy with his nice finds
And I am the happiest girl in Stockholm! I found my long awaiting thing, I think I can't find!
I will show you, next time. I am so much contented with my day, rather than sitting at home
Before we headed home, we dropped by gas station to have our cash wash.
It is so dirty. Sand, salt, snow (SSS too) make cars more rusty.
Lioness WELCOME us HOME... 
Don't mind the dusty door... project still going on... show you the progress, soon...
I went to the back porch and our Xmas tree still hanging pretty.
Snow--- still on the backyard but compare last week, you can't see the floorings.
SEE? what a sunny! It was short but seeing sun shine, makes us happier.
COME ON IN... 
I hope you're enjoying my week-end. It seems you're adventuring the city of Stockholm, in a way. Although, it's still so dreary. I promise soonest, it will be beautiful. Stockholm and it's vicinity, is absolutely, pretty during Spring and Summer. Hopefully, I could show you more, 

HAPPY SSS to All Chaser's...
And always head to the 3 Maria's who's hosting our fun!
Press the logo, pepz  to see all players´...

To All TS / TTT/SSS players,
Don't 4get to join the giveaway. It is an easy peasy way to join. Browse down...

Kommentarer

  1. Amazing collection of indoor and outdoor shadows! So love all the shadow patterns in your office entrance!

    SvaraRadera
  2. So many wonderful shadows in your post today!! I like your kitchen corner. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Amazing collection of shadow shots indeed! A wonderful look at your world of shadows! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend!!

    Sylvia

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful shadows dear Chie. I love Stokholm, it looks wonderful in white. Your office photos are great... actually all of them! Enjoy your weekend and hugs,
    FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  5. Brrrrr ang lamig! We had a bit of flurries today but not much. Have a great weekend sis. Oh one more thing, sana you would consider na tanggalin yung word verification dito sa comment section mo hehehe..


    Thanks for contributing art to shadow shots!

    Coo Coo Clock Shadow

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such beautiful shadow pictures!! I also have to say that I just LOVE your pretty white stairs!

    Thank You so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment.

    I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
    Also, glad you are feeling better :)

    (hugs)
    Aledia

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your walk to work on a sunny day included plenty of shadows. both looking up and looking down...your home inside has warmer winter shadows. GH was nice to drive you shopping, a man of chivalry!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Det var roligt med en rundtur i Stockholm, ser att ni har mycket mer snö, här är nästan allt borta nu. Ska bli spännande och se vad du hittade som du letat efter länge. Ser att vi har samma lejon som dörr-klapp också.
    Hoppas solen lyser på dig idag och du mår ännu bättre.
    Varm kram
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  9. Härliga bilder från Stockholm. Trappan ser så mysig ut med den lilla solglimten. Du får ha en skön söndag.

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  10. we can always count on you to take us on a shadow tour. glad you are feeling better!!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Oooo, you're a practical lady - saving your xmas tree for the next xmas! :)
    You have nice shadows at your home. I might hunt them for the next Sunday, if it shines here...today we had a beautiful, sunny day.
    Have a good week ahead!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Oh how we love visiting with you :)
    Glad you are feeling better ~ we are both getting over colds and are feeling much better! Loved all of your shadows ~ love that clock ~ what fun! Enjoy the week ahead Chie!
    Karla & Karrie

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a lot of shadows in your house and outside, great when the sun is shining.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Many wonderful shadows. Have a nice day!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Tittar in för att önska dig en trevlig helg!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for