Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Europe mets Asia...

It's Unbelievable...

Knowing that Asia is just a stone throw away from Europe. Yes! What a small world.

Here's our tour from Europe to Asia.
Passed by a floating resto on our way to Galata Tower...
Local restos under Galata bridge and hundred of Turks fishing....
Just name it... Misir Carsisi, where you can find the spice market...
Galata from afar...
I never seen fresh juice pomegranate. My precious love it!
Lil Missy is so interested of Istanbul. She studied Theology and Turkey's history
belief and religion was one of them. She played a game about Galata Tower, so for her
this was a dream came true.

AFTER REACHING THE GOAL...
 
Here we are on the way to Asia...
See that? Hello ASIA!!! this is the Bophorus Strait...
This is Bosphorus Bridge that connect EU and Asia. This bridge was the 4th longest suspension bridge span (0utside the US when it was completed in 1973 and 22nd longest span in present.
Amazing Asia...
Gorgeous Europe...

Beautiful day and we ended up to chill after...
This is the hotel's Hamam Turkish bath. I am just loving it... warm and cozy, LoL*
 Mr. Tayyar was the nicest receptionist/manager i town. Me and GH came 05.30am
and check in time is 1pm. Imagine the 7 hours? I was thinking to lay down in their relax room.
GH as this guy if we can leave our luggage, so we can take an early walk. But he said: " No, no, no! You have your suite room ready. Free of charge for a day and even free breakfast". Me and GH asked him one more time. Bad English, might be a problem but Mr. Tayyar insisted.
He added: "I see directly that you guys are very nice and good hearts, so you are worth it."
Thank You, Best Westen Acropol for the good service.
TY, Mr. U for you great service. He was our bellboy, porter, waiter and even our photographer.
Happy Bday, Lil Missy. You are 22 yrs old now and soon, next sem, you will finish the first part of your studies. 5 more years you will be a very good Neuro Scientist. Me and Papidoh are so blessed to have you. A good daughter and a very smart student.
God Bless You, precious one.

OMG! A bit long post and I guess, a worth to read.
Joining SSS2...
Blue Monday with Smiling Sally.
Look around if you can find your what you're looking for...


ENJOY EVERYONE. Have a great Sunday.




Kommentarer

  1. An intriguing post. Ejoy glimpses of your travels. And your girl's face looks so beautiful in the birthday cake candlelight.

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fun adventure! And even better that you got got to do it as a family. Memories that will linger forever.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilken resa, så roligt och se dina bilder. Ni
    har upplevt mycket, och sett fantastiska ställen.
    Jättefina klänningar du och dottern har.
    Stor kram
    AnnaMaria

    SvaraRadera
  4. It looks the same when I last time visited Istanbul...about 10-15 yrs ago! :)
    Hamam or Turkish sauna is sooooo great.
    Next weekend should be warmer here in Helsinki, +15, jeeee! :)

    BLOGitse

    SvaraRadera
  5. always worth the read. happy weekend!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wonderful shots from your trip.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos. It looks like you had a lovely time!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hello Chie,

    Thanks for sharing this fun trip. Your family is so special that even strangers notice! The hotel bath is deligtful with the big, blue light in the ceiling.

    You must have been busy when you linked in because I did not see your comment on my blue pig post. Please come back.

    Have a Happy Blue Monday and an excellent Easter celebration!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful shots of the European castles, I was trying to imagine the archers hiding behind the turrets. It must really be culture shock to go so quickly between Asia and Europe. So nice you could go there with your family. The spices in the market look very warm to hot in flavor, lots of Turmeric I hope.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wow! You surely had an amazing tour with great people. ♥

    I'm here for Blue Monday. Here's my Blue Monday post; Me as The Tour Guide

    SvaraRadera
  11. Happy Birthday to your girl. I like that Turkish bath, and it seems that the hotel has wonderful service. What an exciting way to cross from one continent to another.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for