Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Blue Shadowy Istanbul

Our  Church wedding

Yes, this is our Silver wedding anniversary. Every year, me and GH travel a week around Europe just to relax, remembering the special moment of our lives.

This year, he surprised me with Istanbul tour. Lil Missy will celebrate her 22nd bday, so dear father bought her a round trip ticket from Copenhagen to Istanbul for her bday present too. Isn't he adorable?

Here is the historical city of Istanbul
 Family portrait
Chilling the Turkish sunny day..
Wishing us for a great time of our lives...
Blue Mosque from afar. Nice day with my treasures...
Inside the Ayasofya 
Blue Mosque
My precious inside the precious Mosqué 
********************************************************************
AYAHSOFYA...
13th century Mosaic panel
Mary and John Baptist "The Percursor" request Christ intercession of humanity.
Tile panel depicting the Kaaba 16th and 17th  Iznik tiles
 A former Greek Orthodox patriarchal basilica(church), later an imperial mosque, and now a museum. From the date of its construction in 537 until 1453, it served as an Eastern Orthodox cathedral and seat of the Patriarchate of Constantinople, except between 1204 and 1261, when it was converted to a Roman Catholic cathedral under the Latin Empire. The building was a mosque from 29 May 1453 until 1931. It was then secularized and opened as a museum on 1 February 1935.
********************************************************************************************
GRAND BAZAAR 

These are just a few stands in the thousands of thousands acres shopping bazaar...

Hope you have greet weekend, my dear friends.
I am hurrying coz we're going to Calamata bridge for more shopping and visit the Asian side.

HAPPY SSS2...

Happy Blue Monday, pepz...
Visit Smiling Sally if you wanna join...
Joining Susan meme...
Yes, I am joining her funtime... MET
Just feel that I have the changes for a blink of an eye...
Yes, I am joining Kathryn... I have lots of blue, so I am in...
TY girls for the parties...






Kommentarer

  1. Vilken snäll man du har, vilka äventyr har tar med er på.
    Otroligt vackra vägg och takmålningar så mycket och
    titta på, och basaren verkar rolig.
    Ha det gott
    Kramar/AM

    SvaraRadera
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! What a wonderful trip for all of you. I have always wanted to visit the Blue Mosque, but I have not made it there, yet. I hope you are having a fabulous trip!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Happy anniversary to both of you and advanced happy birthday to your lovely daughter.
    Thanks for sharing wonderful photos of your trip. Hope I can visit Blue Mosque one day.
    www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/04/how-to-source-wedding-decorations-gifts.html

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hello Chie,

    What a wonderful BLUE trip you're on. I love the blue mosque, but I am saddened that a church is now only a museum. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Have a Happy Blue Monday!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Å, vilka fina familjebilder, Chie!! Happy Blue Monday too :) Wow, 25 år som gifta... Grattis!! (...och grattis till fina 22-åringen också!) Nu har vi två veckor påsklov och vädret börjar bli lite svalare. Det har varit varmt, varmt... Skönt med variation - jag älskar våra få regniga och gråa dagar :) Kramar fråm Australien♥ ~Pernilla

    SvaraRadera
  6. Your photos are beautiful, CHie. I love traveling in Istambul and enjoy the Grand Bazaar even though it is too crowded....Christine

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wonderful shots of Istanabul.

    SvaraRadera
  8. OMG sweet friend, what an amazing trip to that no-less amazing city Istanbul you had and better, along with your sweet Missy! Your dear Husband is wonderful and so very generous! Happy anniversary and may you always be blessed with such a happy marriage.
    Thanks for sharing the Istanbul shots. I love all that shopping, wow, how fun too!!!
    FABBY

    SvaraRadera
  9. It is just SO GREAT that you are able to visit such exotic and wonderful countries!!! As you know, the United States is really big and not really close to anything exotic, so traveling is always a bit of a burden. It must really be nice to just travel to so many different countries and experience so many different cultures on a whim! I was so amazed at the beauty of that church/mosque/museum! That must have been quite and experience! And that bazaar!!!!!!! I would want to spend the night so that I wouldn't lose any time shopping!!!

    Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! I hope you were able to find something special in silver to commemorate the occasion!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Happy AnniversRy! I'm thrilled that you had such a special trip. Good to hear from you. Thanks for sharing the pics of Istanbul. Cherry Kay

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for your visit and leaving such nice comments. For me, it's a glorious feelings as I am not a familiar blogger of the world. I really am grateful for knowing You all.
Blessings...

P.S.
If you want to send an email, pls send to chie293@gmail.com and not on what is given by default. Thanks

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Having a BALL in our Outdoor cozy lounge...

AT LAST!!! Isn't it an easy life when our weather is not that HOT or too COLD ? ***  Det är så underbart liv när vädret tillåter. Absolut man får njuta det ljuva livet i solen. This is the time when I move our lounge outdoor and just loving to pamper it with my simple way and a dash of a chic style (at least) I feel it. *** En härlig dag sån här årstid. Jag flyttade vardagsrummet i uteverandan och den älskar jag. En enkel stil med en liten chic-touch! Here is my new outdoor LOUNGE!!!   Me & GH went for a morning walk (as always)   Preparing for a cozy outdoor lounge... I move the buffé table and gathered my treasures...  I gathered all my pensies in my galvanized tray... Cotton cookie holder from Malta with a St. John's cross My wrought cloche which I wanted to rust but still long way to go...  Mini grill? GH asked! Guess NOT! Don't you like it?   This corner will be a drink corner and ready to serve us... GH cho

Inherited--- A Vintage and Delicate Treasure

A sofisticated to my eyes... When I was young, I know what we had on top of my family's table. I don't really care what kind of treasures we had? I just remember that my grandfather had a very fine china set and unfortunately ended to a wrong greedy grandchildren, my first cousin's wife. Mum inhereted some of the set and as I recall she adored them till her last breath. If I am still living in The Philippines, I would love to keep them by myself. Hopefully, dear sis will adore as Mum does. Then, my new life started when I marry GH and move to Stockholm, Sweden 25 yrs ago. I know my love of kitchen/tables gadgets, i.e. household utensils, deep in my heart. It was already forseen by many of our friends--- my pedantic way and the love of a house to make it a home. I thank you Mum for that. It is true the saying " what we had experienced from our childhood, is what we get when we have our own" ? Well, when GH mother passed away 2 decades ago, GH inherite

The first real Amazing Spring Day...

AT LAST... This is really the first day with a great sunshine! It was just a busy day but we are  HAPPY ...  indeed   So, here was our day... An absolutely fine day... me & GH went for a walk... to see---- Cherry blossoms BlooM to the Max... this is one of the attraction in time like this in Kingsgarden... On the way home, this advertisement from 7-Eleven catches my attention... Then met these witches, LoL* sharing their goodies... that's another way around, huh? Then, when we came home, nothing can stop US... GH fix the gazebo in the mini-house in the garden... And the real witch is busy with her chores! Guess she is ready to party! When you see clothes hanging outdoor? That is really a hot day, :-) I hope you have a great weekend, too. Enjoy and have a blessed Easter Sunday to You All. God Bless Us All... Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also for